Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I would never play without my headphones in a room full of COLI killas you brought that L on your self :mjlol:
My son needs to be entertained :ufdup: and i have to keep my ears on his every move.

I snatched Kush tags for a game winner though. :russ:

Just faded to black on that man.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
No wonder he quit :mjlol: that's shameful :snoop:
I quit to play TDM then rocket league with my boy who just got PS4. Not cause Crak snatched my soul :mjcry:

I was taking a bite of ice cream when he caught me slipping I swear :mjcry:

But naw I was leaving SQDM anyway. I didn't rage quit.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I quit to play TDM then rocket league with my boy who just got PS4. Not cause Crak snatched my soul :mjcry:

I was taking a bite of ice cream when he caught me slipping I swear :mjcry:

But naw I was leaving SQDM anyway. I didn't rage quit.
We always talked about it but I never experienced it getting snatched into the darkness for the last kill....all I know was I looked up seen KushSkywalker playing TDM :mjlol:

I was like damn :ohhh:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What I do know is I cannot wait for that summer patch...spring patch been a bytch to me :mjcry:

@HNIC973 Any word on what's coming in the summer patch? I know for a fact bangs getting nerfed :mjcry:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Also VegasSkyline nice....but yo was saying some very pause worthy shyt yesterday:dwillhuh:

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
If I had any clue this move been a nightmare:snoop:hopefully Thursday or Friday.Only thing I'm able to play is bf4 campaign and mkx offline:bryan:.It has helped me work on lackey f/t tho:obama:
no doubt ive been workin on my boneshaper shinnok :smugfavre:
What I do know is I cannot wait for that summer patch...spring patch been a bytch to me :mjcry:

@HNIC973 Any word on what's coming in the summer patch? I know for a fact bangs getting nerfed :mjcry:
i posted a video from matimio above detailing the summer patch yo

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
We always talked about it but I never experienced it getting snatched into the darkness for the last kill....all I know was I looked up seen KushSkywalker playing TDM :mjlol:

I was like damn :ohhh:
:mjcry: my boy wanted to run a TDM before Rocket League.

But for real, my hand wasn't even on the controller when crak snatched my sent me to eternal darkness.

It don't count mowgli :smugfavre:

Try again

Last edited: