Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I used to play Hardcore in Bf3 but I'm so used to Normal ain't no going back for me breh
It the complete opposite of me. I can't do the regeneration of health anymore and 100th bullet going in someone head and them running away.
full

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
When you ladies ready for a real battle, come to XB1. But no fakkit ass mini maps :birdman:
Listen ock, it doesn't matter about a mini map. it takes more skill to hunt a dorito down and unload half a mag into him, than to play slow and kill someone in a couple shots (hardcore).

Lower ttk = less skill needed to keep weapon on track and finish the kill.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Listen ock, it doesn't matter about a mini map. it takes more skill to hunt a dorito down and unload half a mag into him, than to play slow and kill someone in a couple shots (hardcore).

Lower ttk = less skill needed to keep weapon on track and finish the kill.
Let me get this straight.. you said it takes more skill to play in a mode that allows you to live after a shot to the head
Than a mode called "hardcore" which is more realistic? :mjlol:

nikkaz be making shyt up then believing their own bullshyt :wow:
As for this lower ttk shyt :heh:
I don't know what settings YOU play on. But I make sure to have no assisted anything.
I don't have anything on screen. I gotta remember what side items I got, I have no idea how much ammo I'm rockin wit
When a nikka need a medic, if you don't have one near by? You running around with blood on the screen :banderas:

You don't have to move around "slow". Thats a sure way to get murked bruh, so when you ready to grow a pair?
Go to the manly mode. All you saying is you too soft to fukk wit that real real bruh bruh :birdman:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Let me get this straight.. you said it takes more skill to play in a mode that allows you to live after a shot to the head

I don't know what settings YOU play on. But I make sure to have no assisted anything.
I don't have anything on screen. I gotta remember what side items I got, I have no idea how much ammo I'm rockin wit
When a nikka need a medic, if you don't have one near by? You running around with blood on the screen :banderas:

You don't have to move around "slow". Thats a sure way to get murked bruh, so when you ready to grow a pair?
Go to the manly mode. All you saying is you too soft to fukk wit that real real bruh bruh :birdman:

Post your battlelog

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Post your battlelog
No you fukkin nerd, thats not how you get good at games. By acting like you the best player in the universe :stop:
I'm looking for the most FUN game to play, and realism is FUN to me.
BF4 Hardcore no minimaps = :blessed:

Don't matter what your record is. So if you wanna use that is a barometer of a mode? Then your logic is flawed
And when you step on the real battlefield in hardcore mode? You'd get your shyt pushed in :ufdup:
You be playing FF tho, so I'm not sure if hardcore mode is for you :patrice:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
No you fukkin nerd, thats not how you get good at games. By acting like you the best player in the universe :stop:
I'm looking for the most FUN game to play, and realism is FUN to me.
BF4 Hardcore no minimaps = :blessed:

Don't matter what your record is. So if you wanna use that is a barometer of a mode? Then your logic is flawed
And when you step on the real battlefield in hardcore mode? You'd get your shyt pushed in :ufdup:
You be playing FF tho, so I'm not sure if hardcore mode is for you :patrice:

:mjlol:

Be a senior citizen xbum and still be trash at games brehs

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

mortar spam dmr spam sniper spam:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:@more skill

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Me and @krackdagawd got kicked from that Come get some server last night :mjlol:

They hate the Coli anybody with that tag or emblem who does well is banned :laff:

Rented our own server The Coli's Wargrounds fukk em @Mowgli
It's official? The coli server? We got the numbers to get it cracking easy. Rotate them map packs. We can't lose.

The Coli's Premium Server

All maps All day