Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know you regret that suggestion now :banderas:

Coli is the squad all these nikkas yap about
My shotty know jiujitsu, even Los Tappin Out

:youngsabo:

:mjlol:
You did pretty good even though you was hiding/camping your ass off, got off cause it was time to return to the workplace.

I doubt you ever surpassed 10 kills any of those rounds

Anytime a nikka 6-2 after a whole round he not active at all he hiding he waiting he CAMPING :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You did pretty good even though you was hiding/camping your ass off, got off cause it was time to return to the workplace.

I doubt you ever surpassed 10 kills any of those rounds

Anytime a nikka 6-2 after a whole round he not active at all he hiding he waiting he CAMPING :mjlol:

If I kill you in a camp ground Qin know you coming back So I wait, then catch another body. :banderas:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If I kill you in a camp ground Qin know you coming back So I wait, then catch another body. :banderas:
If that helps you to sleep at night, waiting whole rounds for me(lies just camping) while your team loses cause you not putting up enough kills :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If that helps you to sleep at night, waiting whole rounds for me(lies just camping) while your team loses cause you not putting up enough kills :snoop:
:heh: Wasnt nobody waiting for you like that. I just waiting till my life regenerated before i got back into the action. You just so happened to be in the way while i waited. Other times, you were just in my way, othertimes, i saw you goin on your merry way, and then i sent you on your way,

To repsawn heaven :blessed: