RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, who is playing ranked with no mini map?

I'll say it again, its a different game. And I can't go back to the standard way of playing anymore :mjcry:
I fukked around and got addicted to hardcore mode for a while. No spottin, no mini map. It gets annoying when it seems like every player decides to be a sniper for those 1hk though.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I fukked around and got addicted to hardcore mode for a while. No spottin, no mini map. It gets annoying when it seems like every player decides to be a sniper for those 1hk though.
Just take a stroll along the edges of a map, they are sitting ducks. I experienced what you are talking about. But now I try to be as invisible as possible anywhere on the level...
@PS4 if you enjoy playing that way you should search for a hardcore server where all that shyts required. It's fun but hectic.
Well you can save your favorite servers, I've done that, but when I go back, more times than not nobody will be in that server :yeshrug:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Just take a stroll along the edges of a map, they are sitting ducks. I experienced what you are talking about. But now I try to be as invisible as possible anywhere on the level...

Well you can save your favorite servers, I've done that, but when I go back, more times than not nobody will be in that server :yeshrug:
Just search the word hardcore you'll find some.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Happy Birthday my nikka :blessed:

I got some shells for you :troll:
I got some shells for You

You thought i forgot about that punk ass movie you made taking my tags, shooting me down and tootsie rolling nikka?

HOLD THIS!!!!