KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
These shottys are so OP :laff:

I switched to shotty and it's like easy mode compared to ARs and Carbines.

At least in deathmatch, nobody not using shottys you gotta use one to even compete
I'm dropping people like 300 feet away with a single shot :mjlol:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lmao first time I played with TheWinterSoldier I was thinking "This nikka kinda move like @Los! be maneuvering but his guns is all different. :ohhh: "

Then I jump on the coli like 20 minutes later and he revealed himself to the world n/Caitlyn
The funniest shyt is how nikkas found out I was Winter. i usually keep my Mic off as Winter a silent assassin.

But one match I got to talking to my squad some A1 nikkas I think didn't realize @Mowgli had joined the squad.

He recognized my voice like Los you the Winter soldier?!?! :ohhh:

Yo we just busy out laughing n shyt :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The funniest shyt is how nikkas found out I was Winter. i usually keep my Mic off as Winter a silent assassin.

But one match I got to talking to my squad some A1 nikkas I think didn't realize @Mowgli had joined the squad.

You gave yourself away when you started t bagging

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

After 1 game I knew it was you, esp when I saw your loslex sign on active at the same time. Doesn't hurt that you were rocking the COLI clan tag either :laugh:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
After 1 game I knew it was you, esp when I saw your loslex sign on active at the same time. Doesn't hurt that you were rocking the COLI clan tag either :laugh:
Nobody knew :stopitslime:
Everybody was talking bout how good Winter was on here, plus everytime you play you asking who is such n such cause I keep a new hitta.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nobody knew :stopitslime:
Everybody was talking bout how good Winter was on here, plus everytime you play you asking who is such n such cause I keep a new hitta.

Nah breh, it wasn't a coincidence that everytime "loslex" was on that "dawintersoldier" was on. At first I wasn't 100% sure it was you, but at a minimum I knew you had somethin to do with it.