PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

You gotta be fukking kidding me :why:

I know you guys scream 'Its EA servers :sadbron:' but I have to inform you that shyt ain't happening on Xbox
Don't know why that is, haven't had most of the issues you dudes been talking about since launch
Only issue I have is my campaign keeps getting erased (still)

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I know you guys scream 'Its EA servers :sadbron:' but I have to inform you that shyt ain't happening on Xbox
Don't know why that is, haven't had most of the issues you dudes been talking about since launch
Only issue I have is my campaign keeps getting erased (still)
It happens on every platform PS4 console is obviously more popular globally so it's more prevalent on there

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can't be serious.....

that's one of the longer running gags in here....

you probably don't know Mr. Somebody is......

Man, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this. I could've sworn I played a few rounds with both loslex and the winter soldier at the same time a couple weeks ago.:mindblown:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It happens on every platform PS4 console is obviously more popular globally so it's more prevalent on there
You gotta stop doing that bruh :stopitslime:
Its console boy fan war out this bytch (I said it right ghat damn it)
So just like how you brushed it off as universal, that same LIE is just universally accepted. You know, like how the PS3 is more powerful than the 360
It was accepted as FACT just because it sounded good. Lets stop the bullshyt bruh
Have people ever experienced lag on XB1 BF4? Sure. What is wipespread on PSevrrything is not widespread on XB.. fact
Same goes for COD and every other multiplat. COD was deemed unplayable by Infinity Ward at one point, lets not do this again

The fact of the matter is one console is better equiped to handle online gaming.
Not sure why you wanna act surprised when its always been this way :francis:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Man, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this. I could've sworn I played a few rounds with both loslex and the winter soldier at the same time a couple weeks ago.:mindblown:

Lmao first time I played with TheWinterSoldier I was thinking "This nikka kinda move like @Los! be maneuvering but his guns is all different. :ohhh: "

Then I jump on the coli like 20 minutes later and he revealed himself to the world n/Caitlyn

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lmao first time I played with TheWinterSoldier I was thinking "This nikka kinda move like @Los! be maneuvering but his guns is all different. :ohhh: "

Then I jump on the coli like 20 minutes later and he revealed himself to the world n/Caitlyn
You took sides with the enemy against the coli though. Then dipped.

Sup with that? :wtf:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
You took sides with the enemy against the coli though. Then dipped.

Sup with that? :wtf:

I wanted to test my might against my brothers in arms. :blessed:

Didn't turn out quite how I wanted tho. :francis: Still took home a couple wins tho.

I usually run like 3-6 matches before falling back unless I'm really going off with the gunplay.