HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
To slow. That m1 can give it to 5 cats quicker then the pumos. Plus if you miss with the pump you're probably dead. More room for error with a graze followed up by a direct hit with semiautomatics.

Combined with the stun effect and suppression lb it's lights out
that's my exact problem with the defense upgrade it fukks wit buckshot rounds particularly pump shotguns.Sometimes you need 2 rounds to kill at close range pumps have the most pellets no way a fakkit using AEK Famas ect...should kill me at close range if I shoot and hit em 1st.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
that's my exact problem with the defense upgrade it fukks wit buckshot rounds particularly pump shotguns.Sometimes you need 2 rounds to kill at close range pumps have the most pellets no way a fakkit using AEK Famas ect...should kill me at close range if shoot and hit em 1st.
Yup that's why I use the m1 and aim high. Faster then the saiga and the dBv12

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
TrillSavant is him
:mjlol: O lord.

Trill gotta rash in his neck and 20 stitches in his gut from the way I snatched that chain off his throat tonight.

Don't ever try to sneak me when I'm Killin somebody. It will end up bad for you

:ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ: @MurdaMa$$ @MurdaMa$$ @MurdaMa$$
:shaq:
Mmm Mmm mmmph :mjlol:

I was laying both of y'all down until y'all switched to Da Generals squad :smugbiden:
We were playing with a platoon from a foreign nation, it wasnt the time to be sparring. It wasnt the time to show you what this m1 do to chessesses

This fakkit paralyzed with fear waiting to die while i blast his boy with that M1. :lupe: Spooky.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ: @MurdaMa$$ @MurdaMa$$ @MurdaMa$$
:shaq:
Mmm Mmm mmmph :mjlol:

I was laying both of y'all down until y'all switched to Da Generals squad :smugbiden:
and i got the footage. He was really trying to creep up on me like i couldnt hear them footsteps through that buckshot i put into his teammate. Turned around like, :wtf: and he still went for the stab.

:mjlol:

You come at the king, you betnot miss. :usure:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
and i got the footage. He was really trying to creep up on me like i couldnt hear them footsteps through that buckshot i put into his teammate. Turned around like, :wtf: and he still went for the stab.

:mjlol:

You come at the king, you betnot miss. :usure:
He tried me too he actually hid and laid waiting in bushes...hold up...bushes my nikka :mjlol: felt this nikka pop out the bushes running breathing hard behind me *pause* fukk that I turned around :bustback:teabag'd him and his low ranked homey :stylin: