Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
son nikkaz had a game where we 5 capped em in 2 minutes:mjlol:literally I don't understand people that play this game Conquest is simple cap n defend not that hard.I haven't lost a game in 2 days the 1 I did I never played but still got the L:upsetfavre:
Simple, yet complex at the same time :ehh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Simple, yet complex at the same time :ehh:

very true

yet when u see ur platoon wrecking and watching the squad ur in just sitting at deploy point motaring the whole damn match its pathetic :snoop:

rest of squad said :pacspit: at him and just followed me and ran into the glory of the massive L's mobb gave us :ahh:

(was unbalanced so couldn't switch as usual :deadmanny:)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:snoop: at this shyt freezing on me twice

got a headshot then they disappear and reappear like nothing happened :smh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Los!

Think I found the sweet spot.

I'm using the m1 semi auto but try the full choke with a one x scope, a laser sight for better hip fire and a stubby grip.

Drop most people in 1 to two shots by zooming in. First shot hip fired second shot zoomed. Covers a greater distance to so you don't have to waste the whole clip on one dude. M1 is the fastest semi auto shotty next tonthe qbs. I was giving work with @Phuk Yo Couch! And @krackdagawd yesterday.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Los!

Think I found the sweet spot.

I'm using the m1 semi auto but try the full choke with a one x scope, a laser sight for better hip fire and a stubby grip.

Drop most people in 1 to two shots by zooming in. First shot hip fired second shot zoomed. Covers a greater distance to so you don't have to waste the whole clip on one dude. M1 is the fastest semi auto shotty next tonthe qbs. I was giving work with @Phuk Yo Couch! And @krackdagawd yesterday.
I think it's time I retire :snoop: