Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
B8cZ7mTIcAA5pjQ.png:large

:gladbron:better not be no damn gold battlepacks:beli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
we've heard this before after so many hours I'm tired of this:heh::childplease:Like I posted before there's nothing out better than this.I love this game despite my gripes with it:noah:
Fell in love again using this m1 and tight choke. Thos tightly packed buckshots hittin bruh all in the neck with them doodoodoodoodoo sounds in my ears :noah:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Fell in love again using this m1 and tight choke. Thos tightly packed buckshots hittin bruh all in the neck with them doodoodoodoodoo sounds in my ears :noah:
the good thing about the full choke on auto shotguns it tightens the spread so even if you miss the 1st shot you can make up for it with follow up shots cuz of the rate of fire.I do like the M10 I just enjoy the pump shotty's more 1 shot kills when they work:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
the good thing about the full choke on auto shotguns it tightens the spread so even if you miss the 1st shot you can make up for it with follow up shots cuz of the rate of fire.I do like the M10 I just enjoy the pump shotty's more 1 shot kills when they work:wow:
To slow. That m1 can give it to 5 cats quicker then the pumos. Plus if you miss with the pump you're probably dead. More room for error with a graze followed up by a direct hit with semiautomatics.

Combined with the stun effect and suppression lb it's lights out