Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
some of these videos may be out of synch, gerald stated that verb never hated on hitman or tried to block hitman from getting bread from Gerald. Which was hitmans original claim that verb been hating. So not sure if gerald back tracked the convo between arp and hitman. hearing both sides, Gerald wanted to know what was going on with the deposit and got caught in he say she say to get information.
Oh, that's just Gerald doing bullshyt ass semantics to save face. Verb allegedly says Nick Cannon aint fukking with Hitman, his manager scamming, and other stuff when Gerald comes to him. No he didnt specifically say "Gerald dont give him bread", but him kicking his back in like that played a part in Gerald not doing it. It's also not up to Gerald to say what Hitman should feel is or isnt hate, especially if the shyt is lies(Nick not fukking with hitman).

All this starts and ends with Gerald. If he had issues with the deposit, hit up hitman/beasley. If he had to involve ARP/Verb, then he shouldnt have ran his mouth to ARP with what Verb said.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Hitman getting 200k to battle gotta be him lying right? Exaggerating?

Do these leagues even profit 200k off of an event? Lol. This is still a super niche, small boutique culture, for the most part. Salute to him tho if it's real, that's mind boggling.

Hitman not worth 200k with 200k in his pocket.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was listening to Chris Unbias recent blog on Verb/Hitman and he's talking about how broke battlers are. Nygga said Bonnie was trying to get money from ARP and Debo despite having no battles locked in. Promoters don’t want to deal with these nyggas and the nygga business no more.

It's really sad how these nyggas are always described as bums by everyone. These guys are truly bottom of the barrel. They don't have cars, driver's licenses, bank accounts, education, job skills, etc. Just imagine the brokest people that you know, and just think how battlers are 10x broker than these people.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
The few battle rappers who kept real jobs got clowned for it so all the blame can’t fall on league owners

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I was listening to Chris Unbias recent blog on Verb/Hitman and he's talking about how broke battlers are. Nygga said Bonnie was trying to get money from ARP and Debo despite having no battles locked in. Promoters don’t want to deal with these nyggas and the nygga business no more.

It's really sad how these nyggas are always described as bums by everyone. These guys are truly bottom of the barrel. They don't have cars, driver's licenses, bank accounts, education, job skills, etc. Just imagine the brokest people that you know, and just think how battlers are 10x broker than these people.

Explains the backyard family BBQ outfits complete with fake Js that niccas wear on the regular, even in high visibility battles.