Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're streaming a Hitman spaces on hiphopisreal.

I can't relate to being emotional, and having to explain myself publicly.

If there's an issue with Verb, just catch him when you see him. All this talking is lame.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
legit question; is there anyone more annoying than piperboy?

yall still rolling with that "wait a minute" schtick? he has his moments but that 3-5 minute monologue EVERY video is more irritating than a mosquito bite on your knuckle.
nikkas still watching a confirmed crossdresser. The NASTIEST of nasty work.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Hitman Holla had Beasley on.

Aye Verb was addressed too.
An hour long vid? You know the rules :stopitslime:
b46c06c7-eec8-4ccc-9478-516230619988_text.gif

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m listening to this. If Beasley has the sponsors lined up, Gerald’s services were not needed. URL/Sponsors would send Hitman the deposit for the battle.

Most battlers wait until they get the deposit, and then start writing. Some battlers are willing to start before they get the deposit.

I’m sure high paid battlers may have odd request, but i really think this “motivation” deposit was outside the norm, and just a red flag to Gerald. There is a part of me that believes that Gerald just never wanted to send the money. Instead of just saying no, he found someone to blame it on, and didn’t realize it would get this messy.

I like how Beasley worded it. He said he didn’t understand why Verb would jeopardize “getting the matchup started on a certain level.”

Just too much nygga business in battle rap.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I’m listening to this. If Beasley has the sponsors lined up, Gerald’s services were not needed. URL/Sponsors would send Hitman the deposit for the battle.

Most battlers wait until they get the deposit, and then start writing. Some battlers are willing to start before they get the deposit.

I’m sure high paid battlers may have odd request, but i really think this “motivation” deposit was outside the norm, and just a red flag to Gerald. There is a part of me that believes that Gerald just never wanted to send the money. Instead of just saying no, he found someone to blame it on, and didn’t realize it would get this messy.

I like how Beasley worded it. He said he didn’t understand why Verb would jeopardize “getting the matchup started on a certain level.”

Just too much nygga business in battle rap.
After listening, I'm beginning to agree with calico take on it now. Gerald McCoy was involved in the mess himself and not innocent in this. Why would he come off a business call with hitman calling 2 guys he knows don't have URL best interest? Then goes back on the call with hitman and Beasley and tell them what verb said in the 1st place? Gerald basically threw verb under the bus. Gerald didn't trust something and put it on verb. Verb was in fact hating in the background though. I'm also sure verb thought he was in a safe place to hate a bit. He didn't figure Gerald would run back and tell them what he said lol

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After listening, I'm beginning to agree with calico take on it now. Gerald McCoy was involved in the mess himself and not innocent in this. Why would he come off a business call with hitman calling 2 guys he knows don't have URL best interest? Then goes back on the call with hitman and Beasley and tell them what verb said in the 1st place? Gerald basically threw verb under the bus. Gerald didn't trust something and put it on verb. Verb was in fact hating in the background though. I'm also sure verb thought he was in a safe place to hate a bit. He didn't figure Gerald would run back and tell them what he said lol

Yeah the whole thing is pretty hilarious. Gerald basically didn’t want to do nygga business and instead of saying no, just used Verb as a reason to say no.

Verb thought they were close and had no idea he would go tell the entire conversation to Hitman, Beasley, and ARP.

Neither Hitman or Verb will go in on Gerald because the nygga’s rich and their sugar daddy.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Gerald used verb as an escape goat to get info but I don’t think it was accurate what he said verb said. If I’m not mistaken, Gerald stated verb didn’t say what hitman is accusing him of. Gerald just wanted to see if he was getting got or not off hitmans request. Hitman already feeling a way about verb unleashed the flutes on verb And jumped out the window. Now realizing he wrong, he making up extra shyt to try and validate his issues with verb. Like verb said, if you ain’t been fukk with me, why you call to be on your card like we good and not say your issues like a man then? Verb turning that offer down and this Gerald shyt got hitman being hitman. Extra with verb but no smoke with the dude they jumped at the event.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think Gerald used verb as an escape goat to get info but I don’t think it was accurate what he said verb said. If I’m not mistaken, Gerald stated verb didn’t say what hitman is accusing him of. Gerald just wanted to see if he was getting got or not off hitmans request. Hitman already feeling a way about verb unleashed the flutes on verb And jumped out the window. Now realizing he wrong, he making up extra shyt to try and validate his issues with verb. Like verb said, if you ain’t been fukk with me, why you call to be on your card like we good and not say your issues like a man then? Verb turning that offer down and this Gerald shyt got hitman being hitman. Extra with verb but no smoke with the dude they jumped at the event.
What specifically does Gerald have an issue with in regards to what Hitman saying?
ARP told Hitman exactly what Gerald told him about what verb said while Gerald was on the phone with him.

But yea it was obvious Gerald was trying to save face in all of this because he was the one running his mouth.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What specifically does Gerald have an issue with in regards to what Hitman saying?
ARP told Hitman exactly what Gerald told him about what verb said while Gerald was on the phone with him.

But yea it was obvious Gerald was trying to save face in all of this because he was the one running his mouth.

some of these videos may be out of synch, gerald stated that verb never hated on hitman or tried to block hitman from getting bread from Gerald. Which was hitmans original claim that verb been hating. So not sure if gerald back tracked the convo between arp and hitman. hearing both sides, Gerald wanted to know what was going on with the deposit and got caught in he say she say to get information.