Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Math Hoffa goods and surf got a triangle of hate. My question is if you could choose just one battle from that triangle Wich one would be??

I would pick math vs goodz i really feel goodz act would be exposed by math that's why goodz loe key ducked him...
Goodz isn’t ducking Math at all. Surf isn’t ducking Math or Goodz either. Goodz isn’t ducking Surf. Math obviously isn’t ducking anyone ever, that’s one thing you could never accuse him of, I don’t think there’s a battle on Earth where Math wouldn’t show up for. Goodz and Math don’t see anything at all to gain from battling Math, and neither is just gonna battle for the sake of competition. Math would.

As far as battles go, I’d like to see Goodz vs Surf because they’re both two of my top five favorites. I think Surf and Math make for the best battle though, because Math breaks down character as well as anybody ever, but on the flip side Surf is just simply an outright better rapper than the other two. Goodz and Math are low key the exact same type of person/bully though, Goodz is just a little smoother and more self aware, so it could be very good or very bad as a battle.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
"Put that metal to your chest and award you with rigor mortis"

Aye Verb put this nikka is a slow cooker and just walked off smh.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surf just battled Cortez on a small card lol
But Surf took that battle because B Dot had to turn it down and Cortez was a short order replacement. Let’s not act like this was some battle Surf targeted lol.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
But Surf took that battle because B Dot had to turn it down and Cortez was a short order replacement. Let’s not act like this was some battle Surf targeted lol.

Surf really think he can beat B Dot lol (which he probably can). Funny he picked him over JC and Danny, especially after the Clips debacle. B Dot is formidable though, beating him isnt anything to blow off (as much as I dont like him)