Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Sad thing about this is, you know someone like Rosenberg (URL reject) probably sent this to Quilly to hype em up. Nothing will change for Surf in battle rap or Rap. nikka just used word after word to create a bar, that's it lol.
Only Surf Stans creating imaginary scenarios tryna deflect from the FACT he stole.

Imaging joining TheColi March 2022 and all you do is come in here and STAN like a goofy :russ:
Ayo SMACK!!! :sas1:
1071162954-73538_i5upht.jpg

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Whenever battlers are backed in a corner with logic,
they always resort to:
β€’ β€œwho are you..”
β€’ β€œyou have less money/accolades than me” and
β€’ β€œI bought this chain, what do you have”

That’s how you know them nikkas was BUMS without any value before Battlerap. They feel like now that they have value in that field, they can use it as a stick to hit those they THINK don’t have value, because they’re not on there level in the field of Battlerap

No amount of money can hide the fact that you’re a CORNBALL :francis:

Diz did make one great point about Battlers carrying aggressive energy outside of the ring into interviews and real life.

I do agree with him on that, but other than that he’s looking crazy to bring that up after a mass shooting like those are even connected

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I think anyone with common sense knows that battle rap is a poetic expression designed for combative competition but with a ultimate goal of men and women displaying their aggression through an art form rather then see that violence manifested in the streets. The fact most battle rap events end peacefully and most battle rappers are friends and even family and get along outside of battle rap is a testimony to what battle rap was intended for. Diz is out of line making that comparison.

Can't compare that to drill or trap rap or what used to be gangster rap as that was marketed and even incentives given to promote a violent criminal culture and the end result would be young kids emulating rappers in their personal lives and the music becoming a soundtrack to black violence in our communities. Their is a huge difference.