Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't steal from Quilly man he needs his bars.

This pill popping hood rappity rap nikka saying he didn't listen to Quilly is insane. Newark is like an hour and a half away from Philly.

Also I don't know if there are even that many Puerto Ricans in Dyckman. Dominican people and Puerto Rican people don't really rock like that.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Don't steal from Quilly man he needs his bars.

This pill popping hood rappity rap nikka saying he didn't listen to Quilly is insane. Newark is like an hour and a half away from Philly.

Also I don't know if there are even that many Puerto Ricans in Dyckman. Dominican people and Puerto Rican people don't really rock like that.
I'm from Baltimore, never been to Dyckman, but have listened to enough Hip-Hop/Hip-Hop related content to know it's a Dominican neighborhood. Surf is full of shyt. Stolen AND wrong:mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Late pass on watching KvQ Day 2.

C3 different

Fonz different different

JC DIFFERENT DIFFERENT DIFFERENT

All 3 battles good to great though.

I can't believe there's an actual debate going on. This nikka clearly stole it, then remixed it. You never copy a nikka work word-for-word, duh. And the cadence is exactly the same. I'm convinced that Surf knows high-level mind control techniques. His fans are literally hypnotized.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I can't believe there's an actual debate going on. This nikka clearly stole it, then remixed it. You never copy a nikka work word-for-word, duh. And the cadence is exactly the same. I'm convinced that Surf knows high-level mind control techniques. His fans are literally hypnotized.

Surf already announced his interview is with 3letterman. So you know it’s about to be filled with 3 giggling and throwing “my brother off cams” throughout that shyt like parsley SMH.

That man said you moving like a FEMALE in front of the world before

Yet here you are goin out of his way to save that man when he’s under pressure SMH :gucci:

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
This has to be awkward for Eazy considering that buddy who Surf ripped off is a Philly dude. I actually think it would be best for Eazy to disassociate himself from Gunititles. I can see a situation where his affiliation with them becomes an angle that gets him beaten clearly by a guy like Calicoe or a Gecchi or Goodz.