Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Surf's first is just more consistent and better rapped and more haymakers. Cortez had the better 1 liners, but Surf was just a notch below punchline wise but delivery, flows, cadences and syllables, he was just rapping better. And his haymakers were crazier.

On to the second

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Surf's first is just more consistent and better rapped and more haymakers. Cortez had the better 1 liners, but Surf was just a notch below punchline wise but delivery, flows, cadences and syllables, he was just rapping better. And his haymakers were crazier.

On to the second
Felt like he rapped a lot longer as well.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Dammit I missed them streaming that shyt today. Had to work.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Nitty said with the stick Ill make you a vegetable like The Corn Man LOLOLOLOLOL IDK why thats so funny.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
CAPS brought up being paid a while ago to judge and said it’s risky for his brand to take a hit if the judging is wrong. Which I’m not mad at. Judging this shyt is tough and you see how we the fans act when they get it wrong. And Smack URL should’ve known Mickey would ask about compensation I feel; he is pretty much a full time artist.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
CAPS brought being paid a while ago to judge and said it’s risky for his brand to take a hit if the judging is wrong. Which I’m not mad at. Judging this shyt is tough and you see how we the fans act when they get it wrong. And Smack URL should’ve known Mickey would ask about compensation I feel; he is pretty much a full time artist.
Beasley: “B-b-but we’re a Black business :mjcry:
Yet proceeds to not pay Black experts of the culture for their labor

How you not gon’ pay Mickey Factz and CAPS with all these people out there leeching off you SMH