Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Diz rant about Daylyt

Aktive previously said similar shyt about Daylyt

yeah man, and when CAPS spoke to Aktive he went into more depth then. nikkas go in on Diz but he isn’t wrong in this instance; plus him and Day already ran a fade. But I think the battle will be dope if they ever did it.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He's battling a stock in the toilet O-Red, not a hyped to the clouds NJT.

Everybody gets hyped to the clouds when they battle JC lol funny. You trash until you battle JC, then you'll lose very next battle and go on a trash battle streak (ahem ahem Loso ahem ahem) and get called trash again.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Daylyt been Dot Mob for over a decade now and I aint hear Mook or Rex say one bad thing about him. But the minute a gang banging c00n and comfortable foreigner say some shyt you nikkas ride with it. nikkas CLEARLY salty about something. Already cant trust Aktive for letting Diz slide with saying the N word all these years.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daylyt been Dot Mob for over a decade now and I aint hear Mook or Rex say one bad thing about him. But the minute a gang banging c00n and comfortable foreigner say some shyt you nikkas ride with it. nikkas CLEARLY salty about something. Already cant trust Aktive for letting Diz slide with saying the N word all these years.
Who knows what's going on with these cats but it has nothing to do with anything anyway. As talented as Daylyt has been on occasions he's a non factor. I watch him vs Charlie once a month and skip all of his rounds.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diz rant about Daylyt

Aktive previously said similar shyt about Daylyt

This is why I have Geechi beating Daylyt bad if they ever battled all that lyrical shyt ain’t gonna work when you see all of his former friends standing on Geechi’s side he’s would make him look crazy

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
fukk is up with URL not showing events on caffeine? It’s been a couple recently.

something brewing behind the scenes? :jbhmm:

Also it’s a crime to have JC and Geechi on the same side of the um5 bracket

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
left side of UM5:
Geechi vs Tru Foe
Nunn Nunn Vs Sheed Happens
---------------------
JC vs O-Red
Head Ice vs Shooney

Right Side
Real Sikh vs Stumbles
Pristavia vs Fonz
-------------
Shotgun Suge vs Swamp
Twork??? vs Real Name Brandon

URL posted the shyt out but they also tagged Rum Nitty instead of Twork so ionno if he got replaced or if the twitter is on RNT or what