Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Drect deleted the Slim Shady tweet + Diz stays on Eminem's dikk, so I'm guessing its to announce some kind of partnership with Shady

yeah that’s my guess too. if not, then it’s another battle in a country with tons of followers we didn’t know about again; don’t mind it because it’s interesting to know. if anything, it has become his formula.

Ardamus

Daps
Watching GTX press conference they announced

Dizaster vs Crooked I

And GTX linked up with Band Royalty to pay battle rappers royalties off their work. That’s a big deal since that conversation has been around forever. Salute to GTX for actually putting that in motion. Hopefully, it will work out overall though.

Ardamus

Daps
And I have to hand it to GTX with the official contract signing there, too. No emailing contracts and this and that, it’s locked in and the battlers sign the contracts in front of everyone.

Side note: I noticed that the old Grind Time logo was on the flyer, too. I guess they were able to get everything from Mad Illz and rebrand it now. They didn’t mention him once during that conference it seems like.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cortez 2-1. 2nd and 3rd.

Both 3rd were nothing special.

If he went 2nd and rebuttaled that horrible, wrong Dykman bar, he could have won the 1st

Surf is officially the most overrated batte rapper EVER. CLEARLY, NO DEBATING. fakkit ass cheerleaders acting like his mediocre bars are great. Nobody gets a fair shake against that nikka
Your Surf takes are about as credible as @Ardamus lol.

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
Crook is better than Dizaster in every conceivable wat. If he gets the format down, he should win easily.

Plus Diz lowkey be losing these "celebrity/foriegn" battles outside of the Canibus battle. He lost to Cass and that Russian CAC. I'll never watch the Aczino battle, but from what Twitter are saying that shyt was close too