Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
left side of UM5:
Geechi vs Tru Foe
Nunn Nunn Vs Sheed Happens
---------------------
JC vs O-Red
Head Ice vs Shooney

Right Side
Real Sikh vs Stumbles
Pristavia vs Fonz
-------------
Shotgun Suge vs Swamp
Twork??? vs Real Name Brandon

URL posted the shyt out but they also tagged Rum Nitty instead of Twork so ionno if he got replaced or if the twitter is on RNT or what
Yeah Nitty replaced Twork last minute

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Nitty replaced Twork last minute

this nikka goin to jail

Rum Nitty over Twork makes for a better tournament anyways

A 100K on the line and URL refuses to pay CREDIBLE figures that can actually judge propery and provide the culture with structure :gucci:
Battlerap hates bein professional SMH :snoop:

fam with all the shyt the judges got and they were doin that these past 4 tournaments for FREE? oh hell nah

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

this nikka goin to jail

Rum Nitty over Twork makes for a better tournament anyways

fam with all the shyt the judges got and they were doin that these past 4 tournaments for FREE? oh hell nah

Damn, free Twork

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cortez 2-1. 2nd and 3rd.

Both 3rd were nothing special.

If he went 2nd and rebuttaled that horrible, wrong Dykman bar, he could have won the 1st

Surf is officially the most overrated batte rapper EVER. CLEARLY, NO DEBATING. fakkit ass cheerleaders acting like his mediocre bars are great. Nobody gets a fair shake against that nikka

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Cortez 2-1. 2nd and 3rd.

Both 3rd were nothing special.

If he went 2nd and rebuttaled that horrible, wrong Dykman bar, he could have won the 1st

Surf is officially the most overrated batte rapper EVER. CLEARLY, NO DEBATING. fakkit ass cheerleaders acting like his mediocre bars are great. Nobody gets a fair shake against that nikka

I have Cor 2-1 too. The 1st is debatable to me. If somebody said they had Cor 3-0 I wouldnt be mad. But Cor 2nd and 3rd for me.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't want Nitty and Fonz to battle in the tourney but they in the same bracket and have a good chance of battling. smfh
A waste. They should be moved to opposite ends of the bracket, though I don't see that being the finals.

Oh, and :blessed: at that choke artist not bumming up the tournament. Not happy about the reason, but :manny:

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If yall nikkas thought Geechi won vs Math yall gotta check how much harder Math’s bars hit after the young thug &gunna rico shyt.

Math been talking to nikkas on some real life & personal shyt thats why nikkas scared ro battle him.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If yall nikkas thought Geechi won vs Math yall gotta check how much harder Math’s bars hit after the young thug &gunna rico shyt.

Math been talking to nikkas on some real life & personal shyt thats why nikkas scared ro battle him.

Don't waste your time. Surf (and others :mjpls:) years of hate has nikkas brainwashed.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

I always thought it was debatable. I haven't watched in awhile but even when it was booked I knew there was no way the battle rap culture was gonna let Math (arguably the most hated battler of all time), get a fair chance against the most loved battler ever.