Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
when them MM belts get reset and they have another big card for all the belts, this actually makes sense for a headliner/top title fight

Or just a bet on who could do better for real. Money on the floor shyt.
I’m with it.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

I’ve BEEN sayin fukk the crowd when it comes to certain style matchups

Back when Daylyt vs Roc battled :sas1:
Facts, FUKK a crowd!!

Any nikka that praises Daylyt’s performance and turns around and says crowds are necessary is a hypocrite.

What made this battle a CLASSIC is that they weren’t interrupted! With the only subtle reactions present being in the BACKGROUND (as they SHOULD)

nikkas really thinking this woulda been good with a crowd?! LMAOOOOO

nikkas woulda reacted every 2 bars, forcing them to run it back and lose momentum. MAD CORNY

FUKK A CROWD
:sas2:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
UM5 Matchups, May 21st and May 22nd.
Nunn Nunn vs Sheed Happens
Head ICE vs Shooney
Stumbles vs Real Sikh
Shotgun Suge vs Swamp
Fonz vs Pristavia
JC vs O-Red
Geechi Gotti vs Tru Foe
Real Name Brandon vs Nu Jerzey Twork
Beat me by a second

Lol

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Brandon giving Twork the rematch foolish
maybe in the future but now its not the right look

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Geechi win this shyt again he’s the greatest battler of all time Twork trying to redeem himself wouldn’t me seeing him and Geechi run it back

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If Geechi win this shyt again he’s the greatest battler of all time Twork trying to redeem himself wouldn’t me seeing him and Geechi run it back
That's a reach. He's great, but GOAT? Nah. The game has been damn near rigged for him for the past 2 years.

Head Ice vs Shooney weird match but could be good Ice 21
Nunn Nunn vs Sheed Happens Nunn Nunn 21 clear or 30
Real Sikh vs Stumbles Sikh 30 possible body
Pristivia vs Fonz Wtf? No idea. Rooting for Pristavia
JC vs. O-Red JC 21 clear or 30
Geechi Gotti vs. Tru Foe A joke. Gotti unless he chokes.
Real Name Brandon vs. Nu Jerzey Twork the fans 0-3

JC should win this, but don't be surprised if Geechi ends up winning again somehow.

Last edited:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter

this on caffeine? url does a shyt job of identifying the platform and cards. their website is a glorified splash page.

as far as UM is concerned, brandon got a gripe. twork basically should have a round for brandon since he stumbled through that first battle. thats a disadvantage and should he even win, twork on two week prep? if not week 1, soon thereafter we all know what's coming. smack fulla shyt.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Why is Geechi in the tournament? Absolutely ridiculous. We’ve seen enough of him.

Were these matchups created randomly out the hat or were they set up? RNB vs Twork makes no sense here. Pristavia vs Fonz? Head Ice vs Shooney is terrible.

JC vs O-Red could be fire. I like this.

Suge vs Swamp will be good, but Suge has no business in a tournament because he’s terrible on short prep. Can win the first battle, but after that, he’ll probably choke. Same goes for Twork

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
this on caffeine? url does a shyt job of identifying the platform and cards. their website is a glorified splash page.

as far as UM is concerned, brandon got a gripe. twork basically should have a round for brandon since he stumbled through that first battle. thats a disadvantage and should he even win, twork on two week prep? if not week 1, soon thereafter we all know what's coming. smack fulla shyt.
Not on Caffeine. URL usually does a dece enough job on the flyers where if it's on Caffeine, its somewhere on the bottom of that shyt.
Example:

Why is Geechi in the tournament? Absolutely ridiculous. We’ve seen enough of him.

Were these matchups created randomly out the hat or were they set up? RNB vs Twork makes no sense here. Pristavia vs Fonz? Head Ice vs Shooney is terrible.

JC vs O-Red could be fire. I like this.

Suge vs Swamp will be good, but Suge has no business in a tournament because he’s terrible on short prep. Can win the first battle, but after that, he’ll probably choke. Same goes for Twork
Randomly out of a hat. Caffeine chat picked numbers and picked the matchups. Pristavia vs Fonz has potential to be a fire matchup and the best match of the first round...don't sleep

Geechi is in the tournament because all UM Champions except Holmzie (Fonz, Holmzie declined, Geechi, Real Name Brandon) are in this one.

Should be askin why Stumbles and Twork are in this mf, really

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
JC has to be the favorite to win this right???

If Geechi wins again...... :wow:

And yea i was about to say why are people upset Geechi is back when RNB and Fonz are back as well from winning their tournaments. It's not just Geechi.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
JC has to be the favorite to win this right???

If Geechi wins again...... :wow:

And yea i was about to say why are people upset Geechi is back when RNB and Fonz are back as well from winning their tournaments. It's not just Geechi.

Geechi is actually the favorite here. Odds on choice