Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big Tigger wasn't on Yo MTV Raps.

No shyt but he can be a better host hanging with rappers and hitting the booth. This shyt seems to be geared more to how the basement was with ciphers. Conceited can hang with the best of them if he sets it off the way the trailer seemed..

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt but he can be a better host hanging with rappers and hitting the booth. This shyt seems to be geared more to how the basement was with ciphers. Conceited can hang with the best of them if he sets it off the way the trailer seemed..

Well I guess I have a higher opinion of Big Tigger than you do. People don't like him but can't really articulate why. It was just a thing to dislike him during his heyday, but now? You really think Con knows more about hip-hop than Big Tigger? You're bugged out. Conceited is a prototypical 106th and Park host. Dude doesn't even like to rap on beats.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
watched that glueazy vs honor joint that dropped on the app

Honor with a clear 30 . it looks like Glu maybe rapped 6 minutes total. I hope he can keep it coming like this. Less star power than before but he can still rap better than almost every nikka he shares a tier with.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s let him actually start first before we start putting him ahead of Tigger, Jesus Christ lol.

yep

I'm not convinced a "Yo MTV Raps" or Rap City can really work in this era regardless of who the host is.

Like I said, the closest thing that gives you that feel is bars on i95 IMO.

Based on the clip, it looks like Con is working with the new generation of melodic rappers and I just don't know if it'll work.