Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I literally came in here to ask why the hell they where gassing twork like it was his first battle ever :scust: only to see these updates from yall. nikka said snake was on the top bunk and they reacted like that was the heaviest shyt they ever heard :why:

30 snake eyez and twork needs to go :camby:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I literally came in here to ask why the hell they where gassing twork like it was his first battle ever :scust: only to see these updates from yall. nikka said snake was on the top bunk and they reacted like that was the heaviest shyt they ever heard :why:

30 snake eyez and twork needs to go :camby:

Ill beat Tworks ass with a whiffle ball bat

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Omg wtf happened with the Reed vs Big K....they both had to look at their phone? Big K was embarrassing while Reed was minor. This will follow Big K for awhile.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Omg wtf happened with the Reed vs Big K....they both had to look at their phone? Big K was embarrassing while Reed was minor. This will follow Big K for awhile.

yeah, that was a bad look. ARP didn’t deserve that.

I don’t think it will follow bigg k around though. He’s been too consistent over the last few years. He gets a pass

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Somehow I missed the part where J2 jumped in to finish Snake Eyez choke scheme.. ayo, that's a pause.
nikka HOW :russ: that followed by the stumbles line were the highlights of his first, crowd reaction was laughs

Anderson aint shyt for cutting to J2's face :dead: that might be the most demonic moment in battle rap this year

Cortez getting vaulted on his own card is still the top moment in general imo :dead:

Daps
nikka HOW :russ: that followed by the stumbles line were the highlights of his first, crowd reaction was laughs

Anderson aint shyt for cutting to J2's face :dead: that might be the most demonic moment in battle rap this year

Cortez getting vaulted on his own card is still the top moment in general imo :dead:
I ain't watch the full battle, I was confused on wtf Twork freestyle was about until I decided to try and watch it again. You can see the disgust on everybody face, especially Twork. Dude was all up in Twork grill with his tongue out :dame: