Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
wait…what happened?

full

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Figured it out and it figures. It's kinda ruining it for me, the ghostwriter structured Aktive's rhymes the exact same way they do for themselves.

Sounding like...

Now he on the ground with this shyt
Back up cuz I got another few rounds in my clip
Yikes

Damn Daniel!

:mjlol: that's funny to even think about it but i'd need proof for that. only reason why i am considering this could be true is because Danny did "help" Vicki when she would battle.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: that's funny to even think about it but i'd need proof for that. only reason why i am considering this could be true is because Danny did "help" Vicki when she would battle.

Yeah I have no proof. Maybe some people don't think it sounds like Danny. Do YOU think it sounds like Danny?

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Yeah I have no proof. Maybe some people don't think it sounds like Danny. Do YOU think it sounds like Danny?

Well, YOU assumed I had a KOTD battle years ago with no proof and NOTHING HAPPENED (:mjlol:don't think i forgot, lol) so yeah, you might be off your mark about this one.
But in all fairness, he might have gave Aktive some throwaways that weren't too crazy to him. Which happens. And Danny punches back to back and schemes way more than Aktive.