Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter

i rock with adam but he gotta get some new talent. smack, flipping matchups is one thing because of the quality. will, k & award cant keep on carrying these cards. opportunity there with gwitty. he's one of the more entertaining dudes in battlerap.

really tho. cyserro, swave :stopitslime:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like were are going to get DNA vs Lux eventually

Why? Lol.

Get Lux in there with B Dot and lets get this mirror match thing situated...I'm sure he will go crazy in that, then after that give us the Daylyt pack. I wanna see Lux against serious writers, steel sharpens steel.
That DNA and Lux just sounds trash for some reason, it's gonna look weird and stupid and that automatically favors DNA, :lolbron:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Why? Lol.

Get Lux in there with B Dot and lets get this mirror match thing situated...I'm sure he will go crazy in that, then after that give us the Daylyt pack. I wanna see Lux against serious writers, steel sharpens steel.
That DNA and Lux just sounds trash for some reason, it's gonna look weird and stupid and that automatically favors DNA, :lolbron:

:salute:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Chilla sent prep to the shadow realm for a minute:wow:
Its close between those for me, and lotta zay getting manhandled by suge :mjlol:
I'm saying tho..At least those dudes returned..Johnie went to the shadow realm fr
full

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
i rock with adam but he gotta get some new talent. smack, flipping matchups is one thing because of the quality. will, k & award cant keep on carrying these cards. opportunity there with gwitty. he's one of the more entertaining dudes in battlerap.

really tho. cyserro, swave :stopitslime:

Yeah I won’t lie, I was wondering since that whole High Stakes bullshyt went down if Spanish Harlem would do another battle on RBE. He does need other talent on there. Guess that’s why RBE tries to push the SK1s but they don’t seem to do as much for those guys.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux vs DNA is a dogshyt match if Beloved loses to him I'm burning my hoodie and dropping L's/calling beloved hood members slobs from then on

I’ve always said LUX should either take the biggest battles or the best battles. DNA doesn’t fit the criteria for either. There’s bigger battles on paper, and better battles on paper.