Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Bigg K vs Jey The Nitewing

Jey pen is fire man but this nikka keep stumbling fumbling tumbling and jumbling all over the place. He beat the dog 2-1 though.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Bigg K vs Jey The Nitewing

Jey pen is fire man but this nikka keep stumbling fumbling tumbling and jumbling all over the place. He beat the dog 2-1 though.

watched this one live. Bigg K 2-1 clear. Jey still seems to be in this terrible ass non-punching slump for those first two rounds but had round of the battle in the 3rd

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Danny is used to battling in both environments. He tried to get his Grindtime on again and lost to Frak.

Should just focus on high value URL targets

Yeah they definitely did whole outside with the crowd look like GT used to do. Danny should have at the very least waited a while and did this battle. I get it, coming back to KOTD because he did work on the league but if he just battled Tay Roc, Charron, and Ave on three big SMACK URL cards, along with the Lil Slap battle that was just for fun really, and I have someone like Pristavia coming up on another big card....I'd rather put my focus into Pristavia because she has the ability to get Danny outta here. And someone like Frak who can angle, whether you like him or not, is not easy to beat on KOTD either. Its like if he battled Madflex or someone else who is vet over there. But watch, Danny will do good in another battle then, hopefully this won't happen, take a battle he shouldn't take then lose. Another chance for COTY gone.

Last edited: