Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
You and son were talking all crazy like Surf can do whatever. I believe Cor will win, but I'm not betting on the whole battle because he's never getting a fair shake, too many media and staff are hugged up on Surf's nuts.

Surf will probably win the Caffeine poll even if he Jerseys or chokes.

There are maybe 3 bloggers that will call it down the middle no matter what.

Delusional Surf sword swallowers will say he won even if it's lopsided. Or they'll give him an excuse like you just did.

You easily broke down why I already see some bullshyt coming. It is what it is though. I really want Cor to take the win. But we shall see…

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Geechi’s first was dumpster juice lol

“If I knock a nikka down, bet he stay down like McDonalds ice cream machines” awful

“if he twitching on caffeine, ain’t that a conflict of interest” septic water

“See how fast you go from beloved…to the dearly beloved” I ain’t been to a funeral in a few years (thank god), but even when I went to them shyts often I thought that it was dearly departed. Dearly beloved is what they say at weddings.

“Lux be securing the bag, you know who else secured the bag, the muthafukking coroner” can’t get more basic than that shyt and ithe setup was awful.

‘dont want to hear about no hoodie Lux, nikkas die in every hood, what difference is a grey one gonna make’ awful reach for a double I guess

“Show up to Deluxe (the Lux?) apartment in the skies (disguise) like the Jeffersons.” basura

“Pistol whipping loaded till the gun catch a DUI” some shyt you’d expect to hear from a nikka in the Crucible

I could go on honestly.

Certain people get otherworldly passes and gas. I like Geechi, but he spit a lot of basura that battle. I still say Lux won.

You easily broke down why I already see some bullshyt coming. It is what it is though. I really want Cor to take the win. But we shall see…

You already know. Surf has to choke bad in two or more rounds, or Cortez has to orbit Earth 50 times a round for the general consensus to give it to Cortez with no bullshyt attached. If it's even debateable, he and his minions will spin shyt endlessly.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Tez was on his way to a redemption arc before he stood in front of Rumington Nittington smh.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Born cooked this stupid nikka lmao.
Still one of the nicest in the game.
That power scheme was incredible.

My god :laff:

Body bag in a body bag :laff:

You reminded me that I was gonna watch this earlier. Yeah man, Born got that clear. 2-1 or 3-0. And that 2-1 is a stretch for real because I'm going by the first being close. But rounds 2 and 3, Born took off on Murda.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You reminded me that I was gonna watch this earlier. Yeah man, Born got that clear. 2-1 or 3-0. And that 2-1 is a stretch for real because I'm going by the first being close. But rounds 2 and 3, Born took off on Murda.

Its even funnier cause J Murder be trying so hard not to hate when he be getting cooked.
nikka stay doing crazy antics to distract battlers. :laff:

Born whooped that ass with punchlines, schemes, wordplay and personals. :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah. Born clear. The 1st may keep it from being a body, but the 2nd and 3rd were clear as day.

Shotime with the pity round. The 2nd at that:stopitslime:. nikkas retarded. Not even watching the judges.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You and son were talking all crazy like Surf can do whatever. I believe Cor will win, but I'm not betting on the whole battle because he's never getting a fair shake, too many media and staff are hugged up on Surf's nuts.

Surf will probably win the Caffeine poll even if he Jerseys or chokes.

There are maybe 3 bloggers that will call it down the middle no matter what.

Delusional Surf sword swallowers will say he won even if it's lopsided. Or they'll give him an excuse like you just did.
Sorta like how you're clearly gonna say Surf lost no matter what happens in the actual battle. :usure: