Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Cortez is gonna choke or get smoked, I'm so sure I'm almost willing to put some nice bread on it if I could find someone dumb enough to actually bet on him. Sad part is I want Cortez to win, smh. Hope I'm wrong but nahh.

Stop trying to ingratiate yourself with Surf...that's the line up! He puts them in a position where they try to convince him that they're worthy.,,and rocks them to the sleep with the friendly/jokey attitude. If Twork wasn't so friendly with him I think that battle may have turned out different.

That's why he's scared of Goodz, lol. Goodz aint gonna laugh and be all friendly and laid back with him...he's gonna have the "fukk you, lil nig, you aint shyt" attitude the entire time, leading up to and during the battle.
This how I feel like it's bout to play out too :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cortez is gonna choke or get smoked, I'm so sure I'm almost willing to put some nice bread on it if I could find someone dumb enough to actually bet on him. Sad part is I want Cortez to win, smh. Hope I'm wrong but nahh.

Stop trying to ingratiate yourself with Surf...that's the line up! He puts them in a position where they try to convince him that they're worthy.,,and rocks them to the sleep with the friendly/jokey attitude. If Twork wasn't so friendly with him I think that battle may have turned out different.

That's why he's scared of Goodz, lol. Goodz aint gonna laugh and be all friendly and laid back with him...he's gonna have the "fukk you, lil nig, you aint shyt" attitude the entire time, leading up to and during the battle.

This how I feel like it's bout to play out too :mjlol:

If you two are so sure, I'll bet you 100 each Cor gets a round.:sas2:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd take that bet.

Only way Cortez gets even close to a round, is if Surf destroys him the first two rounds and just completely lets up in the third on some pity shyt.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Biggest battles to be made in battle rap at the moment?

Hitman/geechi
Mook/geechi
Surf/goodz
Lux/daylty
A brizz return if the opponent is right

As long as Eazy keeps progressing, he’ll be in a “big” blockbuster type battle.

Am I missing anything?

Also, best battles to make? Regardless of status.
I would add Eazy vs Geechi, Surf vs Mook, Jaz vs Mz Fit

One that has lost most of its luster but would still be talked about is Hollow vs Mook

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

One that has lost most of its luster but would still be talked about is Hollow vs Mook
Won’t happen prob cause of gun titles but I would’ve liked to see surf vs chess and EZ and roc vs EZ

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
What's this I'm hearing about Smack saying he's finally done with Twork

more blogs are starting to cover it, i sat through about 3 minutes in that interview (its on the app) before i shut it down. eventually just went and watched piperboy's take on it

I guess URL is trying to have a harder stance on Twork's choking since it's fukking up the trust and they're tired of Twork (and probably also Surf) bragging that they can choke and still get booked. Said he loves Twork but everytime he chokes and they give him another chance, the URL's respect goes down.

still, i'll believe it when i see it

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t think Ez vs Geechi is as big as it could be if it were booked right now, which is why I didn’t add it. Imagine if he had a couple of more live events and then battled Geechi

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he may get a round too...only because Surf will ease up probably in the 3rd because he already smoked him out in the first 2.

I only wanna bet the whole battle, but I'll make it sweeter for you...if you take Cortez (to win the battle) and are willing to bet, I'll put my $150 on Surf and you can put the $100 on Cortez. So if Cortez wins I'll give you 150. If Surf wins you give me 100. How's that sound?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Won’t happen prob cause of gun titles but I would’ve liked to see surf vs chess and EZ and roc vs EZ
They have said they're all battling each other. I definitely think Eazy vs Roc and Chess vs Surf will happen. I want Eazy vs Surf too, but I feel like that's the one that is most likely of the group not to happen.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
They have said they're all battling each other. I definitely think Eazy vs Roc and Chess vs Surf will happen. I want Eazy vs Surf too, but I feel like that's the one that is most likely of the group not to happen.

Yeah, with them they're competitive enough to make it good. and its not liek they rap PERSONAL angles on each other or anything so it should be all good