Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
IMG_3851.jpg

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think he may get a round too...only because Surf will ease up probably in the 3rd because he already smoked him out in the first 2.

I only wanna bet the whole battle, but I'll make it sweeter for you...if you take Cortez (to win the battle) and are willing to bet, I'll put my $150 on Surf and you can put the $100 on Cortez. So if Cortez wins I'll give you 150. If Surf wins you give me 100. How's that sound?
You and son were talking all crazy like Surf can do whatever. I believe Cor will win, but I'm not betting on the whole battle because he's never getting a fair shake, too many media and staff are hugged up on Surf's nuts.

Surf will probably win the Caffeine poll even if he Jerseys or chokes.

There are maybe 3 bloggers that will call it down the middle no matter what.

Delusional Surf sword swallowers will say he won even if it's lopsided. Or they'll give him an excuse like you just did.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
He won the first clearly.
Geechi’s first was dumpster juice lol

“If I knock a nikka down, bet he stay down like McDonalds ice cream machines” awful

“if he twitching on caffeine, ain’t that a conflict of interest” septic water

“See how fast you go from beloved…to the dearly beloved” I ain’t been to a funeral in a few years (thank god), but even when I went to them shyts often I thought that it was dearly departed. Dearly beloved is what they say at weddings.

“Lux be securing the bag, you know who else secured the bag, the muthafukking coroner” can’t get more basic than that shyt and ithe setup was awful.

‘dont want to hear about no hoodie Lux, nikkas die in every hood, what difference is a grey one gonna make’ awful reach for a double I guess

“Show up to Deluxe (the Lux?) apartment in the skies (disguise) like the Jeffersons.” basura

“Pistol whipping loaded till the gun catch a DUI” some shyt you’d expect to hear from a nikka in the Crucible

I could go on honestly.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Haha breaking down Geechi's ABC bars...

The small room covid era will be looked back on favourably..
Your fans ever seen you cry? You gon drop a tear (tier) today lol

Geechi is wild as shyt man lol

I respect that man though. He clearly never grew up expecting to find himself in this position and he’s ascended without anything close to a high end pen. Aura, charisma, projection and the willingness to be disrespectful to anyone really (albeit in his timezone mostly) with a few clever bars here and there and he snatched a spot at the top of this. shyt is a real success story.