Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Pretty much. Geechi is God in Cali with those ABC bars.
So I'm not the only one who think Geechy has a very elematary, formulaic delivery.. Very ABC as you said.

Ofcourse if the material is super real and relateable that don't matter. But he battles so much that a lot of his material is filler and it be sounding 2008 basic

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anybody fukking with Panic Room today? I want to see 40/Coffee, but I don't have 40 dollars to throw away for the PPV. The rest of the card is mostly new girls, so that price is a bit dubuous to me. They're also using some web site I've never heard of, so I can't help but feel some people are getting got. Wish it was on Caffeine.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lux got that 2-1 clearly. Gas was out of control in that room. And the wild part is the gas extends to the Caffeine viewers. Everyone still runs aroud talking about how Geechi smoked Lux.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lux clearly beat geechi, called it when is saw it, and its still valid now. Eazy smoked verb all 3 rounds also
Eazy did not smoke Verb. I thought Verb clearly won the 1st. Eazy Cleary won the 2nd and 3rd, but it was a good battle. I liked verb’s 3rd but it was too short.

As far as Geechi and Lux I thought it was a lackluster battle in general. Lux had stumbles in the 2nd and 3rd that took away from his material. If he would of gotten through is rds clean I would give it to Lux. But he didn’t so I got Geechi 2-1

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I actually think Cortez might win this battle. I been watching some of these surf interviews and spaces. He keep saying winning or losing this battle means nothing. It makes me think he’s not fully locked in.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eazy did not smoke Verb. I thought Verb clearly won the 1st. Eazy Cleary won the 2nd and 3rd, but it was a good battle. I liked 3rd 3rd but it was too short.

As far as Geechi and Lux I thought it was a lackluster battle in general. Lux had stumbles in the 2nd and 3rd that took away from his material. If he would of gotten through is rds clean I would give it to Lux. But he didn’t so I got Geechi 2-1
i had it the same and verbs 3rd was also fire just short, his 2nd wasnt great but it wasnt bad, nikkas just dont like verb for one as a person and secondly especially in this era people dont care about rapping, everything is this microwave shyt. verb was dope. and verb has had definetely some wack ones i thought vs hustle and roc he was terrible but he had some very good showings in the past few years that people act like dont exist or were wack. verb still dope to me.

its crazy to me that nikkas in this era think verb is wack and loses every battle but DNA is dope and if he gets through his rounds he basically wins every battle at this point according to the fans

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
off shoot from my last post , lets talk about DNA. At this point as long as DNA gets through his rounds, fans say he won the battle and since he never chokes its pretty much every battle. outside of geechi but only cause geechi has fan clout and also gets away with simple shyt. but like even this latest battle vs hollow, this isnt a hollow defense cause i didnt like him either but the 1st and 2nd rounds are close to me. hollow gambling scheme in the 2nd is fire better than anything dna said. but with everything hollows bad behavior and the 3rd is a body so i can see why people say dna got that but my point is people acted like it was some body. then certain battles like verb and mickey factz i dont get how people think dna won. even vs AVE, how was dna better than ave in that battle ? nikkas gassing dna like tay roc in his prime but at least roc was spitting street shyt not this corny microwave bs that dna and shine changed the game into

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
off shoot from my last post , lets talk about DNA. At this point as long as DNA gets through his rounds, fans say he won the battle and since he never chokes its pretty much every battle. outside of geechi but only cause geechi has fan clout and also gets away with simple shyt. but like even this latest battle vs hollow, this isnt a hollow defense cause i didnt like him either but the 1st and 2nd rounds are close to me. hollow gambling scheme in the 2nd is fire better than anything dna said. but with everything hollows bad behavior and the 3rd is a body so i can see why people say dna got that but my point is people acted like it was some body. then certain battles like verb and mickey factz i dont get how people think dna won. even vs AVE, how was dna better than ave in that battle ? nikkas gassing dna like tay roc in his prime but at least roc was spitting street shyt not this corny microwave bs that dna and shine changed the game into
I disagree. Ever since DNA got off the super simple 4 bar shyt, he's upped his gane a lot. The no gun bar shyt was another level up, because it took away the easy angle and one of his biggest weaknesses. He's not always saying the craziest shyt but he knows how to win.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Everyone who says DNA wins is lost when you ask them to give a reason beyond how he used to be wack.