Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.

This dude Geechi brought down the house with a put my grey hoodie over the wet spot bar. The gas is beyond parody in Cali lol. shyt is Supa Hot fire levels of petroleum. shyt is Pat Stay in Canada during his KoTD run x2, and I say that as someone that likes Geechi.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This dude Geechi brought down the house with a put my grey hoodie over the wet spot bar. The gas is beyond parody in Cali lol. shyt is Supa Hot fire levels of petroleum. shyt is Pat Stay in Canada during his KoTD run x2, and I say that as someone that likes Geechi.

Pretty much. Geechi is God in Cali with those ABC bars.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
if surf loses/has a debatable and leaves, i can't wait til he come back

everybody gon get in his face talmbout "you let CORTEZ sit you down bro"
All Surf gon’ do is talk about a chain he bought at Johnny Dang that nobody’s wearing but him.
A check he received for a battle nobody but him gettin paid for.
Views we ain’t gettin paid for.

All for his Stanbase to eat it up and claim he’s saying profound shyt

*rinse repeat*

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Surf gon’ do is talk about a chain he bought at Johnny Dang that nobody’s wearing but him.

*rinse repeat*

And he'll talk about Hitman as if he's trying to manifest sumn :dame:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MicIsGod Gone head and say something nikka @lyrical professor you too Im rushing you nikkas

No......no he didn't. Jc always missing something despite all of his talent as a writer. He either beats people and still stays stagnant in his career, or loses to people he should NOT be losing to.

I thought he was gonna walk all over Serius, thats a layup for him because Jones ALWAYS been trash to me.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
No......no he didn't. Jc always missing something despite all of his talent as a writer. He either beats people and still stays stagnant in his career, or loses to people he should NOT be losing to.

I thought he was gonna walk all over Serius, thats a layup for him because Jones ALWAYS been trash to me.

Serius aint say nothing compelling that battle.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Surf think he slick. I guarantee yall if Surf beat Cortez that nikka not going anywhere. Now if he lose then he gone make shyt happen and say "I had other things going on I wasnt really focused" blah blah

if surf loses/has a debatable and leaves, i can't wait til he come back

everybody gon get in his face talmbout "you let CORTEZ sit you down bro"

*rinse repeat*

And he'll talk about Hitman as if he's trying to manifest sumn :dame:

…and he’ll mention something about the Brotherhood, being a commentator again on Caffeine, a new mixtape or album or streams, something else he is doing with Spaces, something about being down with Joe Budden’s podcast, another Midnight Madness thing, and so on and so on…

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
…and he’ll mention something about the Brotherhood, being a commentator again on Caffeine, a new mixtape or album or streams, something else he is doing with Spaces, something about being down with Joe Budden’s podcast, another Midnight Madness thing, and so on and so on…

oh definitely, but he got sat down by cortez. talmbout how beasley can front him money, how he's living comfortably, how he's upstairs, how his money keeps him warm at night aint gon matter to a bunch of other narrative-shapers. I just wanna see how he fights back from that when it gets thrown in his face

on a sidenote, i don't keep up with the Spaces but that argument with Jakkboy really made him look like a super goof

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cortez is gonna choke or get smoked, I'm so sure I'm almost willing to put some nice bread on it if I could find someone dumb enough to actually bet on him. Sad part is I want Cortez to win, smh. Hope I'm wrong but nahh.

Stop trying to ingratiate yourself with Surf...that's the line up! He puts them in a position where they try to convince him that they're worthy.,,and rocks them to the sleep with the friendly/jokey attitude. If Twork wasn't so friendly with him I think that battle may have turned out different.

That's why he's scared of Goodz, lol. Goodz aint gonna laugh and be all friendly and laid back with him...he's gonna have the "fukk you, lil nig, you aint shyt" attitude the entire time, leading up to and during the battle.