Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Okay Myverse :ehh:

Crowds need to really SHUT THE FUKK UP and let battlers rap uninterrupted, cause when you hear how they intend they raps to sound without corny nikkas tryna be all up in the footage the end product is way better

yeah she always had the bars and talent. just should have never tried to pose in the background all the time at battles and expected to get rewarded for not battling more.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It escapes that Mook and Ars never battled but I can see it now. Ars done seen the Mt. Rushmore candidates win or lose except for Mook. It needs to happen.
Always felt that “retirement” battle Ars had with Lux should have been with Mook (and Mook won the fugazi vote Arsonal had for it) but I guess they couldn’t get the money right. That’s one of the battles that needs to happen just for history’s sake, but at this point it’s simply not gonna be what it should have been. It’s damn near ten years late. It’s similar (to a lesser extent) to the Mook-Reed situation.

DNA, Arsonal, Hollow and Cassidy are the battles that make sense for Mook, from my perspective. Maybe there’s somebody else too I’m forgetting about. I would say Brizz but I don’t see him as a battle anymore. But none of these are battles I think will actually be good but they just need to happen culturally. I could see Mook battling Geechi or EZ too but I don’t think any ones pressed for it. T Top could always be an option too I guess.

Edit - And obviously there’s always gonna be an audience for Mook vs Surf.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Same coulda easily happened to Anwar too but for the most part people keep shyt battle rap with the Twork beef

shyt is this is why i will never take battle rap or battle rappers seriously, they allow this silly shyt, two strangers putting hands on each other over who can yell the most aggressive poetry :mjlol: all these nikkas needs to banned and not allowed back but god forbid URL actually show a backbone against anyone not named ARP

nikkas gassed up off a fukking wrestling belt :dead: Surf shoulda made the prize a therapist visit and a puppy cuz these nikkas doing the most of the smallest of pats on the back, don't give em anything they can flaunt, clearly too insecure to handle success

:russ:

Okay Myverse :ehh:

Crowds need to really SHUT THE FUKK UP and let battlers rap uninterrupted, cause when you hear how they intend they raps to sound without corny nikkas tryna be all up in the footage the end product is way better

Can't wait to see how Smurf and the URL dikk holsters spin this. :comeon:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Myverse will fukk up any female battler not named E Hart or 40 Barrs (shell edge 40)