Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It escapes that Mook and Ars never battled but I can see it now. Ars done seen the Mt. Rushmore candidates win or lose except for Mook. It needs to happen.

Apparently Snake Eyez and Stumbles got into it during their faceoff and stumbles and his ppls beat up Snake Eyez and Tony Bro and took the nikka belt

SE and TB talk way too greasy. Couldn't have happened to two more deserving nikkas. Smacked them up and took the belt outside. Surf and his goofy dikk slurpers really turned BR to WWE :mjlol:

:francis::unimpressed::comeon:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yup Chris did say it in a blog. I respect Black Compass. Been a listener since the Angryfan days. But I gotta say it. Tony Bro needs to just do media. Being too much in the mix with these battle rappers isn't a good look. He was in a altercation with a battle rapper when Rome DMV got punched in a face by Jim's. It's messed up they got jumped.
Same coulda easily happened to Anwar too but for the most part people keep shyt battle rap with the Twork beef
Apparently Snake Eyez and Stumbles got into it during their faceoff and stumbles and his ppls beat up Snake Eyez and Tony Bro and took the nikka belt

shyt is this is why i will never take battle rap or battle rappers seriously, they allow this silly shyt, two strangers putting hands on each other over who can yell the most aggressive poetry :mjlol: all these nikkas needs to banned and not allowed back but god forbid URL actually show a backbone against anyone not named ARP

nikkas gassed up off a fukking wrestling belt :dead: Surf shoulda made the prize a therapist visit and a puppy cuz these nikkas doing the most for the smallest of pats on the back, don't give em anything they can flaunt, clearly too insecure to handle success

Last edited:

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps
Yes. He’s graduated to that. DNA could mainevent a SM or NOME at this point

But who would be excited??? I applaud him for being consistent all years, but who would you be excited to see him battle?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
But who would be excited??? I applaud him for being consistent all years, but who would you be excited to see him battle?
Excited and if he can do it, are two different things. I wouldn't be excited for a lot of people maineventing but they are still top top tier headliners.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
He's an employee of URL.. Rightly he's looking out for his employers.

Oh of course. He said key words like “insurance” and “liability”.

Im not trying hear anything Surf saying about nothing like this. Especially when that nikka has said and done some shyt that can EASILY lead up to something like this happening. He was literally just talking about fighting Aye Verb over a small..... discrepancy.

And unless Tone Bro been popping off IDK why they jumped him.

All that is true BUT that doesn’t mean he didn’t have a point tho either. And you don’t I get down with Surf much on a lot of shyt. It’s the post battle reaction shyt. Like if the battle is over then it’s over and that should be it for real.

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps
Excited and if he can do it, are two different things. I wouldn't be excited for a lot of people maineventing but they are still top top tier headliners.

but my question was a personally one .. like I’m asking with no disrespect, who would you be excited to see him battle as a battle rap fan? We can agree to disagree about DNA status in battle rap.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
but my question was a personally one .. like I’m asking with no disrespect, who would you be excited to see him battle as a battle rap fan? We can agree to disagree about DNA status in battle rap.
Depends on the match up. I'm not a DNA fan like that, but if he has the right grudge match, I would interested. Excited? No. But interested, yes. A DNA vs Mook mainevent would have be interested for example.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
On what occasions have DNA been a headliner on the strength of his name and not the opponent's? In fact, how many times has DNA been a headliner period? I get the work he's put in, and yeah he's a household name and a member of the golden era, but he feels more like a highly respected vet than a top-tier superstar imo. It's a reason why the Mooks and Lux's dont have any interest in battling him.

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
How is DNA not a superstar when the nikka was on ESPN and doing commercials for crooked politicians? Sounds like a superstar to me. Yall nikkas crazy. Him being trash and looking C Mac 55 Crip got nothing to do with it.