Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I knew when I saw Tony Bro behind Snake against Nunn.. He was gonna be a victim soon..

Majority of these Battlers and Bloggers ain't Really been around no Real Street shyt..

Something in the back of mind told me he would get caught up in some bullshyt one day. Not even some blogger or battle rap shyt but something like this.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
i remember when Chris said that in one of his recent blogs, too. Damn that was fast.
Yup Chris did say it in a blog. I respect Black Compass. Been a listener since the Angryfan days. But I gotta say it. Tony Bro needs to just do media. Being too much in the mix with these battle rappers isn't a good look. He was in a altercation with a battle rapper when Rome DMV got punched in a face by Jim's. It's messed up they got jumped.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I listened to like 15 minutes lol..you could do a psychology lecture on convos like this

For real tho, they went for clowning the situation to straightening up once Surf said something.

Surf swear he the Toughest Dude Ever... Shyt be having me dying..

yeah but he wasn’t wrong about how what Stumbles’s peoples did could have an effect on things moving forward.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real tho, they went for clowning the situation to straightening up once Surf said something.

yeah but he wasn’t wrong about how what Stumbles’s peoples did could have an effect on things moving forward.

He's an employee of URL.. Rightly he's looking out for his employers.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Im not trying hear anything Surf saying about nothing like this. Especially when that nikka has said and done some shyt that can EASILY lead up to something like this happening. He was literally just talking about fighting Aye Verb over a small..... discrepancy.

And unless Tone Bro been popping off IDK why they jumped him.