Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Danny Myers is an unrivaled level of goofy for this shyt.

Well to be fair, I can't remember what interview it was (should be on AFM) but Danny is cool with Lil Slap's pops and even mentioned doing a battle if he got good grades a while ago.
I know it looks a certain way but they mentioned it on some cool shyt.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Well to be fair, I can't remember what interview it was (should be on AFM) but Danny is cool with Lil Slap's pops and even mentioned doing a battle if he got good grades a while ago.
I know it looks a certain way but they mentioned it on some cool shyt.
This makes it worse

Ardamus

Daps
Battling a 9 year old because he got good grades and you’re friends with his dad cannot be spun :heh:

Hey sometimes, battle rap can be this thing that’s called something. ya know. it’s a three letter word. oh I know. It’s called FUN. Lol. do you know what that is? Because it’s not that serious. Calm down

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Hey sometimes, battle rap can be this thing that’s called something. ya know. it’s a three letter word. oh I know. It’s called FUN. Lol. do you know what that is? Because it’s not that serious. Calm down

nah fukk that

angle unlocked

not finishing above top 10 in COTY for this one :unimpressed:
how you go from tay roc to lil slap, he needs a better manager
:skip:

/s

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You’re making a lot of assumptions bro. Enjoy the 45 year old screaming at a 9 year old that isn’t his. I’m gonna have fun watching other battles

Ardamus

Daps
nah fukk that

angle unlocked

not finishing above top 10 in COTY for this one :unimpressed:
how you go from tay roc to lil slap, he needs a better manager
:skip:

/s

Lol. It will be a funny ass angle tho.

You’re making a lot of assumptions bro. Enjoy the 45 year old screaming at a 9 year old that isn’t his. I’m gonna have fun watching other battles

I just remember what was said tho from that interview is my point from what you responded to. That's all I was sayin'.