Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
I might be a little late, but I just watched Rosenberg Raw vs Cyssero.

Really good battle!

It's not currently on RBE's official channel, but if you can find it, it's definitely worth checking out.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I’ll never understand how couture has fans. She has no bars(though granted she was better then qb)

Hustle 2-1 damn near 30 but I’ll give couture the 3rd cause hustles 3rd was choppy and ms.pak didn’t say a damn thing

I thought Hustle dogged walked her mins the 3rd. I'm legit shocked nikkas have her losing. Battlerap isn't for me any more. :yeshrug:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I fuxks with Couture:manny:
I think she has decent bars and creative angles. The only battle I have her clearly losing is Jada Raye.

I like her delivery but she really got no bars. I’ll never forget the crowd didn’t say anything for Tori’s Musical scheme but went crazy for

"You let defeat go to your head like Rhonda Rousey"

And

"I'll tell my hitman to go back around and do it again. Thats the remix"

:martin:

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I like her delivery but she really got no bars. I’ll never forget the crowd didn’t say anything for Tori’s Musical scheme but went crazy for

"You let defeat go to your head like Rhonda Rousey"

And

"I'll tell my hitman to go back around and do it again. Thats the remix"

:martin:

I kinda like that bar lol

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Whats going with A Ward? Him and Fonz is canceled for good and his account got suspended?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought Hustle dogged walked her mins the 3rd. I'm legit shocked nikkas have her losing. Battlerap isn't for me any more. :yeshrug:
Why? Because people have different opinions? Why does that matter? I thought Danny clearly beat Charron, but people gave the battle to Charron. It doesn’t change my opinion at all.