Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I just watched this movie called Super Turnt that Aye Verb is in. shyt was mid overall but he did his thing. It's on Tubi.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
"You'll get slid on to your own music" LOLOLOLOL Gauge 3-0. Mackk is nice but he cant resist the inclination to say some some shyt we've heard a good number of times before. I think Mackk overt personality won the judges over but Guage material was far better.

Man hell nawl Guage won this CLEARLY! First time Mackk lost clear in a long time. I think Danny was the last person to beat him before this.

@Ardamus man Gauge been getting played ALL tournament shyt is pissing me off.

Gauge got hoed by that KOTD judging like Frak and Rosenberg. URL has had some bad judging during tournaments but these KOTD battles seem fixed.

i might do a thread for this battle and put a poll up if there already isn’t one. Gauge is too much. that line he had about a stripper twerking next to a dead stripper or somethin’…the visual of what he said was crazy. that dude is different. Mackk is that dude tho and I can see why he took it. But Gauge tho…homeboy is different.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This battlerap shyt is goofy.. Ms Hustle aint beat Couture? Couture was dry AF.. Aside from Ms Hustle pulling out that cac, she won those other two rounds clear.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This why I dont be in this forum like that anymore. I dont have an ear for this shyt.

I just watched Reed vs Ill Will.
That battle was ass to me but at the end kf the video nikka said they had a classic :dwillhuh:

And nikkas on facebook saying Reed went off.. im like where? :dwillhuh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This battlerap shyt is goofy.. Ms Hustle aint beat Couture? Couture was dry AF.. Aside from Ms Hustle pulling out that cac, she won those other two rounds clear.

I’ll never understand how couture has fans. She has no bars(though granted she was better then qb)

Hustle 2-1 damn near 30 but I’ll give couture the 3rd cause hustles 3rd was choppy and ms.pak didn’t say a damn thing

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ll never understand how couture has fans. She has no bars(though granted she was better then qb)

Hustle 2-1 damn near 30 but I’ll give couture the 3rd cause hustles 3rd was choppy and ms.pak didn’t say a damn thing
I fukks with Couture:manny:
I think she has decent bars and creative angles. The only battle I have her clearly losing is Jada Raye.

Last edited: