Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I think Jaz is gonna put up a fight. Her battle rap IQ is too high to lose badly imo. Plus, she's beloved by fans, so she's gonna get an extra bump of crowd reaction by just putting up a good effort. Women typically have an advantage against men when it comes to perception.

The thing with Jaz is she's sat back and studied the game forever, is close with Surf, and those two are probably the smartest when it comes to knowing what works, what doesn't work in a crowd.

Nah. She will get washed in the worst way.

Her lack of pace and all that pausing she does certainly won’t help vs. a nicca that will continuously talk to you crazy.

3-0 Gotti

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nah. She will get washed in the worst way.

Her lack of pace and all that pausing she does certainly won’t help vs. a nicca that will continuously talk to you crazy.

3-0 Gotti
We’ll see. I think y’all over estimating because what we just saw Geechi do to Mike P. But that was a very unique situation and a perfect storm for it to work the way it did.

To be honest, as consistent as Geechi is, he’s not known for bodying people. He’s mostly in super close battles.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
We’ll see. I think y’all over estimating because what we just saw Geechi do to Mike P. But that was a very unique situation and a perfect storm for it to work the way it did.

To be honest, as consistent as Geechi is, he’s not known for bodying people. He’s mostly in super close battles.

charlie clips effect

im watchin this ill will vs reed battle and gwitty ALL in the battle, hate when a nikka overreactin

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Jaz is gonna put up a fight. Her battle rap IQ is too high to lose badly imo. Plus, she's beloved by fans, so she's gonna get an extra bump of crowd reaction by just putting up a good effort. Women typically have an advantage against men when it comes to perception.

The thing with Jaz is she's sat back and studied the game forever, is close with Surf, and those two are probably the smartest when it comes to knowing what works, what doesn't work in a crowd.

Jaz asked for the battle and isn’t the type to take a battle if she felt she would lose.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see jaz winning, it's such an uphill battle for her, she will outrap and outwrite (99% of his opponent do) Geechi but it won't matter after she gets hit with a few back to back haymakers. And geechi is always a fan favorite, the crowd always on his side.
Geechi either body or clear win IMO.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Nope, sorry but I'm saying it respectfully. I think she is getting bodied. This sounds cool and all. But nah bruh, Geechi gonna keep the gloves off and there's still an angle or two left to bring up on Jaz. Geechi has been showing lately that he can use overused angles (Mike P) and underused/never thought of angles (A Ward) and make it work by the way he approaches his battles. Jaz gonna put up a fight but remember when O'fficial bodied her and it took a sea of capes from the fans to even bring up a decent bar or at least one round where she didn't get overpowered. I'm glad she is back outside but I need more than a battle with Gattas (whom doesn't translate well on URL really) to convince me she won't get bodied and put up a good enough fight. Geechi done showed he can run through folks with no problem so far. It's scary bruh.

Jaz's best bet is to fight how Geechi fights and do the underused/never thought of angle.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nope, sorry but I'm saying it respectfully. I think she is getting bodied. This sounds cool and all. But nah bruh, Geechi gonna keep the gloves off and there's still an angle or two left to bring up on Jaz. Geechi has been showing lately that he can use overused angles (Mike P) and underused/never thought of angles (A Ward) and make it work by the way he approaches his battles. Jaz gonna put up a fight but remember when O'fficial bodied her and it took a sea of capes from the fans to even bring up a decent bar or at least one round where she didn't get overpowered. I'm glad she is back outside but I need more than a battle with Gattas (whom doesn't translate well on URL really) to convince me she won't get bodied and put up a good enough fight. Geechi done showed he can run through folks with no problem so far. It's scary bruh.

Jaz's best bet is to fight how Geechi fights and do the underused/never thought of angle.
We'll see. I'm not even saying she's going to outright win, but I think there's a better chance Jaz wins then Geechi bodies her.

If I ranked out comes in order from probability it goes
1) Geechi wins clear
2) Jaz edges
3) Jaz wins clear

4) Geechi bodies her
5) Jaz bodies Geechi

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

No we're not. Geechi keeps showing up when people count him out, too. I thought he was gonna lose to Lux. Only person that has been able to really get the best of Geechi has been A. Ward but you see how different of a skillset A. Ward has in comparison to Jaz. Like I said, Jaz can beat Geechi with a underused/never thought of angle and execute it for real. And it that happens, she'll get her flowers, But from what I've seen...Geechi taking this clear.