Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good looking women live the best lives generally. Their lives are just much easier. It's like the Patrice O'Neal joke, a broke beautiful woman can be in the same room as a billionaire and feel she belongs/they're on the same level.
Because they are. :yeshrug:

It just is what it it is. Men judge women by how they look, women judge men by how many resources they have.

But @Reptile is both broke and ugly so he’s gonna take an L either way.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
nikkas forgot that Surf scammed his own homie Daddy C.O. out of $5k? LOL. None of this news surprises me. He's the epitome of a grimey Newark/Irvington nikka, he just raps really well.

I see why he got this removed off Youtube, lol. Homie went in.

Cot dayum...how many people done scammed? 2 or 3? He scammed that dude Battle Rap Slave and someone else for a few hundred. And now this?

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Ah man, this low key might fukk up the event tho.
Y'all remember that one QOTR event where there were 3 to 4 fights in one night?
And it ain't like 40 and QB haven't fought before either.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they are. :yeshrug:

The billionaire probably has an easier/happier life though than the baddie.

True, baddies get madd attention and got dudes on they heels...but they usually go with the dude who got the most paper/status. A lot of times them dudes be straight dikkheads, lol, they treat them broads like shyt afterwhile and shorty be miserable and fukked up at the crib. Wouldn't necessarily call that easy livin. All them bags and shoes come at a price sometimes.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

True, baddies get madd attention and got dudes on they heels...but they usually go with the dude who got the most paper/status. A lot of times them dudes be straight dikkheads, lol, they treat them broads like shyt afterwhile and shorty be miserable and fukked up at the crib. Wouldn't necessarily call that easy livin. All them bags and shoes come at a price sometimes.
That's true

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don’t think either one of us has any first hand experience here to make this claim either way lol, this kinda sounds like incel babble. But I feel you.