Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
:hhh:
Geechi is a better look and a bigger challenge :comeon:

Man aint no one running from Ms.Fit lol.

nah bruh, I’d rather that situation be handled than Jaz get coddled and work her politics to get Geechi after ONE battle where she had the upper hand anyway against Gattas. Even though it’s really on both Ms. Fit and Jaz as far as the battle not going down for real…I feel like the business end of that could have been squared away and it needs to happen at this point.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
nah bruh, I’d rather that situation be handled than Jaz get coddled and work her politics to get Geechi after ONE battle where she had the upper hand anyway against Gattas. Even though it’s really on both Ms. Fit and Jaz as far as the battle not going down for real…I feel like the business end of that could have been squared away and it needs to happen at this point.

Yea i agree the battle needs to happen. I'm just saying there's no reason to believe Jaz is running from Ms.Fit.

Geechi is gonna 30 Jaz. Saving Fit for after Geechi might be good for her since she'll need a bounceback battle anyway lol.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Yea i agree the battle needs to happen. I'm just saying there's no reason to believe Jaz is running from Ms.Fit.

Geechi is gonna 30 Jaz. Saving Fit for after Geechi might be good for her since she'll need a bounceback battle anyway lol.

Maybe and who knows, it’s the kinda challenge that she probably needs. I mean, it’s corny at this point because Fit jumped off bench with no problem and said she is ready. Jaz didn’t really do that but we see her everywhere in battle rap damn near. Pressure somewhat had to get applied when everyone said hey battle more and it felt like she was getting protected low key. It’s looks a certain way still.

:laff: said jaz running from Ms fit :dead:

99% of female battle rap would turn down a battle with Ms fit to take gotti

For the look? Yeah but shiiiiiiiiiet, risk it and get bodied badly though, too? Um ok. Let’s not act nikkas in EFB haven’t destroyed these women in battles now. Danny (yes he is EFB) has had two battles by himself where he completely destroyed the career of two women in battle rap. Closest battle I can think of is when Rum battled O’fficial and he got that 2-1.

Last edited: