Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
plenty niccas asked for battles they thought they could win but then proceed to get washed

No shyt but Jaz is way more strategic then your typical nyggas.

I’m not even saying she’s going to win. I just think she’ll be able to hold her own better then nyggas think.

We are talking about one of the most prepared persons in battle rap. The fact that she even accepted the battle says something to me.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Maybe and who knows, it’s the kinda challenge that she probably needs. I mean, it’s corny at this point because Fit jumped off bench with no problem and said she is ready. Jaz didn’t really do that but we see her everywhere in battle rap damn near. Pressure somewhat had to get applied when everyone said hey battle more and it felt like she was getting protected low key. It’s looks a certain way still.

For the look? Yeah but shiiiiiiiiiet, risk it and get bodied badly though, too? Um ok. Let’s not act nikkas in EFB haven’t destroyed these women in battles now. Danny (yes he is EFB) has had two battles by himself where he completely destroyed the career of two women in battle rap. Closest battle I can think of is when Rum battled O’fficial and he got that 2-1.
I'm sure these ladies wouldn't give a dam simply on the fact they going to make double or triple what they would have made vs ms fit. If jaz headlining she likely making 5 figures.