Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
If Jag trying to get signed it’s cool but he really needed to handle that RBE situation better

That was fire!!! Hopefully something good comes out of this for Jag.
I don't know all the details between Jag and ARP, but it seems like this situation could've been easily cleared up.
These pre-recorded battles would be easy to reschedule, not a lot of money involved, battlers seem to miss battles all the time. Just seems unnecessary for ARP to wild out on him over this, but maybe I'm missing something.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
That was fire!!! Hopefully something good comes out of this for Jag.
I don't know all the details between Jag and ARP, but it seems like this situation could've been easily cleared up.
These pre-recorded battles would be easy to reschedule, not a lot of money involved, battlers seem to miss battles all the time. Just seems unnecessary for ARP to wild out on him over this, but maybe I'm missing something.
A) It was the main event (the attraction ARP uses to sell PPV's/make money)

B) Jag just did a similar last minute pull out with KOTD with a sketchy excuse making this move look like routine behavior (from a nikka that's been garbage every battle outside of the Math battle in the 1st place) making him look shady.

C) A contract is a contract

I get both sides, but between the KOTD fiasco and JAG getting caught selling fake Chris Brown hooks/songs, a league owner with a bottom line would have no reason to acquiesce to "bloods" supposed itineraries

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jag is just ya regular low iq scam-artist that thinks he’s better than he really is

Yeah he’s a bum.

When he was talking about the 15k he got from Brandon Marshall was “life changing” money, I thought that was kind of strange.

I would love an additional 15k, but it’s definitely not going to change my life. If you’re at the bottom, I can see how it could, which Jag may very well be at.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jag a contract is a contract PERIOD. I don't care if Jesus Christ came back to earth that day and promised a trip to heaven, as a professional you gotta fullfill your contract. This is basic, real world shyt

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Jag a contract is a contract PERIOD. I don't care if Jesus Christ came back to earth that day and promised a trip to heaven, as a professional you gotta fullfill your contract. This is basic, real world shyt
FACTS.
Most of these Battlerap nikkas and their fans are BUMS in real life

No way anyone with a REAL job at a company, let alone anyone that’s self-employed would co-sign the unprofessionalism these serial scam artists in Battlerap been showing

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FACTS.
Most of these Battlerap nikkas and their fans are BUMS in real life

No way anyone with a REAL job at a company, let alone anyone that’s self-employed would co-sign the unprofessionalism these serial scam artists in Battlerap been showing

Man I wish I just be like fukk it and skirt my responsibilities and still get paid :mjlol: Just sit at home with my feet up playing 2k while support tickets keep piling up :damn: I'm in the wrong profession :wow: