Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Off Looks Alone.. Doors will Open for Jade.
Her BR Knowledge is a Plus..
It will be people that tune in just to see her.

GTX and Chrome 23 both reached out to her.

Makes me wonder why URL didn't try to give her a Show...
It’s crazy she’s gained this much traction in a short time but it hasn’t resulted in views for her personal channel. Her videos rarely even crack 1k views

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It’s crazy she’s gained this much traction in a short time but it hasn’t resulted in views for her personal channel. Her videos rarely even crack 1k views
BR is like gaming, or other antisocial leaning , sausage fest activities where a below average or average woman will garner attention just for being there. The fact she actually looks good is just bonus. In regular circles where women actually participate, she's just another good looking woman.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Got damn I always tried to tell myself it was a myth to make myself feel better but exceptionally good looking people really do got life on easy mode. NuNu aint even this type of attention in her prime. shyt makes me want to get back to how I was a year and a half ago.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Probably from the whole GTX league Dizaster is running, she's a part of it, and No Jumper is one of the companies behind it.

But it's funny, she's clearly had a social media presence for a long time, she's just new to battle rap. She been in a few videos that got millions of views

her violating drake in this video
but at the battle event with different energy :mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Got damn I always tried to tell myself it was a myth to make myself feel better but exceptionally good looking people really do got life on easy mode. NuNu aint even this type of attention in her prime. shyt makes me want to get back to how I was a year and a half ago.
Good looking women live the best lives generally. Their lives are just much easier. It's like the Patrice O'Neal joke, a broke beautiful woman can be in the same room as a billionaire and feel she belongs/they're on the same level.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She’s a poor speaker, which is why I’m not surprised the URL didn’t reach out to her. Outside of her good looks, it’s a chore sitting through one of her videos. She lacks the charisma required to get solid views on her personal channel.

Having said that, I definitely would have reached out to her, and would have helped her develop over time. However, the URL can have her whenever. She can develop on GTX for the short time that she’s there. She doesn’t seem interested in nerd rap.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She’s a poor speaker, which is why I’m not surprised the URL didn’t reach out to her. Outside of her good looks, it’s a chore sitting through one of her videos. She lacks the charisma required to get solid views on her personal channel.

Having said that, I definitely would have reached out to her, and would have helped her develop over time. However, the URL can have her whenever. She can develop on GTX for the short time that she’s there. She doesn’t seem interested in nerd rap.

Yeah it's weird, she's clearly been on public social platforms speaking for a minute, she has some form of relationship/connection to Nas and Nipsey, so she's been around celebs, but she still talks with that nervousness in her voice in every blog. It's weird.

And she's just not compelling when she speaks. She's not really great at breaking down battles or expressing why a battler should win or lose.