Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I don't endorse it, but, the shyt Adept is saying...I don't know about death, but he deserves a trip to the hospital at least. If someone in my town violated like that, and was out on the open, I know I couldn't help myself. I'd stomp his ears together.

I don't see any gunplay happening..
But if they catch Adept out somewhere..
He gonna get the brakes beat off him..

Didn’t Adept already catch a bad one with No Mercy already?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Either Saga fell the fukk off or SMACK/P see something in Tru Foe because going from UM4 to damn near co - Main eventing under Fonz is a big leap. But going from Jakkboy Maine to b - siding vs Tru Foe is a huge fall off. Got damn Saga is ass.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them Team Homi nikkas be deep but they not about no gunplay. If he's strapped, he'll be straight. He just can't go to no events.
This is not a who’s tougher or NY is soft statement or anything like that, I don’t want the following to be misinterpreted. It’s just about the legality of everything. Sometimes I forget about how the laws are in New York are such that even having a gun is guaranteed to throw your freedom away. This stunt couldn’t be pulled a lot of places in the south since everyone is walking around strapped legally (again, not saying that makes anyone tougher than anyone else).

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This is not a who’s tougher or NY is soft statement or anything like that, I don’t want the following to be misinterpreted. It’s just about the legality of everything. Sometimes I forget about how the laws are in New York are such that even having a gun is guaranteed to throw your freedom away. This stunt couldn’t be pulled a lot of places in the south since everyone is walking around strapped legally (again, not saying that makes anyone tougher than anyone else).
Nah for sure, the gun laws in NY are super strict but people still walk around strapped. Not like the south, where it's always around, but in certain places, you definitely gotta be aware it's on them or it's within distance.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just watched Caps interview with Bonni. WTF happened to Bonni? She use to be bad, but now she looks stone cold busted. It is sad to see. It definitely looks like too much alcohol and maybe other substances. She need to take care of herself.