Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's so flagrant I didn't even wanna post it. It's from AdeptHNICNetwork5, check his channel.
Adept has a new channel? Guaranteed fukkery:mjlol: I have a guess where that came from. I'll just say, Swave and especially Ike ain't :flabbynsick: like No Mercy. Definitely watching ASAP.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are beefing because Swave came to the defense of Chris Unbias. Now it's become something else entirely smh. I'm sorry but Swave's pops role in that movie was crazy.

So what's up with Chris? Is he going to trial?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk brehs. This isn't gonna end well..

:francis:

This is actually tame compared to the one I saw, :picard:. The one where he's talking about Swave defending Chris Unbiased about some rape shyt...he talked like 10x more crazy about Swave and his people than he did in this little clip. Either this guy is super plugged in with someone/something powerful, has a license to carry or is just crazy...it's definitely one of the three...nobody casually talks that disrespectful to another man.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't pull back up on dude. He is armed at this point. He wouldn't talk this crazy if he wasn't.

Still won't end well for him. He probably forgot how deep Team Homi is. Not saying they're super tough but they are all over the place & they aren't all 40 yr olds. Those dudes are Swave's actual friends they aren't going to let this go.

Last edited: