Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
He's reached his ceiling. Jesus Christ couldn't get him on Summer Madness

Its just wild seeing the influence. Stood in front of Rum Nitty TWICE with DNA's blessing and now he against an up and comer that was a runner up in a tournament with below-par talent

life comes at you quick as hell

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its just wild seeing the influence. Stood in front of Rum Nitty TWICE with DNA's blessing and now he against an up and comer that was a runner up in a tournament with below-par talent

life comes at you quick as hell

Yeah you aint lying. that NWX stimulus was real. And it feels like a bit of a life lesson for folks like Don and such, when you're in that kind of situation when you're pretty much riding on someone else's coattails, you gotta utilize that shine to put yourself in a position where you can survive without em. DNA pulled the rug on everyone and people that aren't KShine or DNA were left holding the bag :mjcry:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Why is Fonz batting a fukkin Tink Da Demon after catching a body at Chris Brown's crib?

Son needs a manager badly
it's a makeup battle that would've happened on Traffic 4...right after catching a body at CB's crib so...you might have somethin.
Man wasn't in NWX long enough to get their stimmy. fukkin up against Drugz didnt help either but im sure he's still got his material for this battle

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Maybe. I just don't see 45 year old men throwing their life away over a Youtube blog. Especially when they got wives and kids, but maybe.
I don't endorse it, but, the shyt Adept is saying...I don't know about death, but he deserves a trip to the hospital at least. If someone in my town violated like that, and was out on the open, I know I couldn't help myself. I'd stomp his ears together.