Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I need to see Charron deal with URL thats 3 out of the last 4 big cards URL has had that he’s on it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to see Charron deal with URL thats 3 out of the last 4 big cards URL has had that he’s on it.
You know damn well Caffeine wants him there for every event. :heh:

On some real shyt though, if it was Charron instead of Mike P, he would have freestyle rebuttaled the shyt out of Geechi’s bars about his girl and made that shyt seem irrelevant, corny as he is.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I like this card..

@DEAD7 Real Name Brandon vs Kyd Slade who you got? I think B Legit Jr gonna have the more memorable punches but more dry spots.
I think RNB wins, but Slade doesn't lose.
RNB has the formula down and the gas behind him... I just dont see RNB getting much better than he is now. He's at his peak now i think.

Slade will pass him.

Last edited:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I know CAPS is like :snoop: about Jag right now. He had been promoting him for years and now look. On the good side, RBE came up with an ill concept. They probably got some NDA shyt in the contracts.

:ohhh:
Twork did a half show no show. Wow. How do you show up in the city where you are going to battle and don’t do the battle? That’s next level.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if the URL will do a Ultimate Madness this year introducing new talent. Last year’s tournament was a disaster. For a tournament like that to work again (with all new talent), I think you need 2-3 years to accumulate enough talent to put on a good show.

They would be better off doing a tournament with the disgruntled guys like Gwitty, Brooklyn Carter, etc then introducing all new talent that is trash

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know CAPS is like :snoop: about Jag right now. He had been promoting him for years and now look. On the good side, RBE came up with an ill concept. They probably got some NDA shyt in the contracts.

:ohhh:
Twork did a half show no show. Wow. How do you show up in the city where you are going to battle and don’t do the battle? That’s next level.

Jag burning bridges with everyone. He burned bridges with KOTD by dismissing their tournament. Burned bridges with Diz/Lush because they fought to get him on the card, so they probably won’t book him on their new league.

I think the URL would book him out of spite.

The fact that RBE can even create an event like this is crazy to me. This is their first big card that they have done without relying on ticket sales or PPV.