Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I dont care how many Air force 1's DNA has now, his style will never resonate with me. Hollow will likely have more dry spots because he's more experimental, but he'll have more highlights too because he's way more creative. I think the fact that the battle is happening in the Caffeine studio will lessen the blow of dry spots and I think Hollow will win.

That definitely was the case in the Nitty battle outside of Nitty being mid

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Hmmmmm, Caffeine must be about to dip :patrice:
URL could be changing its business model to better position itself in court against Norbes:patrice:
Eating through two new ventures Norbes had no part in, makes sense legally. Reduces the size of the pie he can bite out of.

I dont see Caffeine leaving, Battle Rap is undeniably carrying their platform right now.
They probably just renegotiating... which is to be expected with battle rappers asking for more compensation.

:hubie:All speculation tho...

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad Mike p going through it but head ice

"silk was the one who dipped his cookie in ya milk" :mjcry:

"you cant talk no gangsta shyt if you aint holla at the nikka that knocked the...spinal cord outta ya joint" :russ::francis:

no lies told, called that nikka SILK like he was a nikka on the corner

I dont care how many Air force 1's DNA has now, his style will never resonate with me. Hollow will likely have more dry spots because he's more experimental, but he'll have more highlights too because he's way more creative. I think the fact that the battle is happening in the Caffeine studio will lessen the blow of dry spots and I think Hollow will win.
i might be wrong but Resolution is a ATL card in front of a crowd. Don't think this is Caffeine studios

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
URL could be changing its business model to better position itself in court against Norbes:patrice:
Eating through two new ventures Norbes had no part in, makes sense legally. Reduces the size of the pie he can bite out of.

I dont see Caffeine leaving, Battle Rap is undeniably carrying their platform right now.
They probably just renegotiating... which is to be expected with battle rappers asking for more compensation.

:hubie:All speculation tho...

Caffeine without URL would be dead in the water. No way they're not resigning over there. URL is probably 99.99% of their views.

rick-ross-yes.gif

You know what

Yall right. Caffeine needs URL more than the other way around :wow: