Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Yall celebrating a lil too early dont you think? They all on spaces now setting up twork vs snake

I was more so disappointed because Midnight Madness is a great idea. And it would be dumb for it to fall apart over that. Glad they squashed it but still, this may happen again and its a pattern.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
All this rah rah and talking crazy outside the ring man I want to see some heads get bust. nikkas running around saying "suck my dikk" and "its smoke" and talking to nikkas crazy over twitter with NO repercussions man fukk all that!!! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHT! WE GONE FIGHT UP IN THIS bytch!!!!!

IMMA WHOOP THIS bytch!

WHY?

CUZ I DONT LIKE HIM!

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Look at him. Emotional.

This is why I was disappointed to see Eazy and Chess align themselves with this bozo. If anything, those two could’ve joined together and formed their own crew consisting of their own protégés.

Battle rap community is weird.

Especially after disrespecting the nikka by calling him out of his name constantly. And not to mention Surf essentially only fukk with him because he beat Corve.... I mean Cortez....

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Currently debating Danny Myers about how T.I. would wash Ransom and Pusha T.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
DNA 3-0 but the battle will be trash. Hollow is starting to enter that T-Rex territory of being a “name” but it’s just for some laughs
I’m still hoping hollow can tap into what made him great… but I’m thinking you are right.
I’m predicting a solid first round from both followed by a snooze fest with DNA winning clearly 2-1 or 3-0

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still hoping hollow can tap into what made him great… but I’m thinking you are right.
I’m predicting a solid first round from both followed by a snooze fest with DNA winning clearly 2-1 or 3-0

I agree with you. I think we're about to get 3-0d' :mjcry: Hollow is gonna have a lot of his trademark airballs, and Gary is gonna be consistently mid.