Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of curiosity how are yall calling Hollow vs DNA?
DNA's whole aura has annoyed me since I first heard him speak...he's like a dweeb who isn't comfortable being a dweeb...but I think he's gonna punish Hollow if Hollow don't come on some Lux/1st against Clips shyt. DNA been buggin his last few and Hollow been sounding regular af his last few imo, could be ugly for Hollow. Pulling for Hollow but expecting DNA to win.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
DNA 2-1 or 30. Hollow has no aura since Math killed him, don't think he can fool anyone any more. If he doesn't have a career performance, he's getting taken apart again. In 2022, he's DNA if he was a leaned out weirdo, but DNA is adapting and performing better. We believe neither of their tough talk, but DNA let that go and focused on strategy and bars.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

that’s a tricky battle to call. they damn near both have the same skill set. Some Ken vs. Ryu shyt. It’s just one is more unorthodox than the other. like DNA I respect but he can be dull at times. Hollow to me is way more interesting but he can drop the ball. I’m edging Hollow 2-1 because he has been a roll recently and I feel he’s been pissed off withe everyone trying to go at him.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m sayin’…I’ve counted out Goodz before and he has won. Not that I said he get bodied either. Just thinking whoever he is up against…they have a better skill set. And somehow that muthafukka pulls it off. I never know how but he does. I fukks with him in general but when he wins in battles I think he may lose, he still takes it.
I don't necessarily think there are that many guys who are just straight up better rappers than Goodz, but pretty much everyone is gonna have a better pen than him if it's just based on complexity.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
3 Letterman
JayBlac
Now Jakkboy bein the latest

We’ve all seen them goin the extra mile for son and get barked on the minute they called him out on his bullshyt.

Verb saw that shyt coming from miles away :russ:

And thats what they get. Stop jeffing nikkas! Kissing up to these battlers smh.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
And thats what they get. Stop jeffing nikkas! Kissing up to these battlers smh.
I’ve observed and documented the bullshyt FOR YEARS before it happened too

I told 3 Letterman directly this would happen, he ain’t wanna listen and got upset. :francis:
Only to get barked on and humiliated later :mjlol:
PSA getting way too friendly with these nikkas, agreeing with everything they sayin and shyt.
This is why that buddy-buddy shyt with bloggers and battlers is NOT good for battlerap.
But nikkas wanna run around and hate on CAPS cause it's the popular thing to do.

This that bullshyt double standard I clearly see goin on.
I rather nikkas like CAPS and Chris ruffle feathers with these battlers and keep it real than straight dikkride these nikkas.

Surf is smart as hell playin the politics, I salute him for it.
But I see right through the bullshyt tho.
For example, he said.
Surf: I don't wanna give other bloggers like Angryfan and Chris no light cause I don't want my fans to watch they show and then shyt on me the next week. So I come to your show and give you the views cause I know you won't shyt on me after
3letterman: Yeah..
:ehh::obama:

:ufdup:That's that BULLSHYT I be talkin bout.
Surf pulls them in giving them the impression they owe him sumn for entertaining them and gives them extra incentive by mentioning he puts them over CAPS & Chris Unbias and 3letterman folds like a hoe

Naah, if a nikka pull some fukkshyt you call them out. That's ur job as a blogger. Matter fact that's just bein REAL

But naah, PSA wanna be friends with them and be all buddy-buddy so they don't wanna ruffle any feathers

CAPS and Chris Unbias > PSA
Sooner or later y’all all see who the prophet is :sas2:
*Nas voice*

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps