Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Its been obvious that Surf got a ghost writer. His own shyt wasn’t getting it done, so he decided to Barry Bonds it. This whole “revived” Surf run is fraudulent.

That being said, I hope ol boy breaks out this proof he’s talking about. I don’t like that bluffing shyt

Last edited:

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Yeah. Surf can beat Goodz just by rapping better, he doesn't need personals. That's the way he beat Cal. A couple jabs at Goodz unsuccessful music career and he's outta there. This is probably the worst match-up for Goodz in the world. You cannot neutralize someone outrapping you. Surf doesn't need Goodz attention to perform.

Except this is kinda what goodz excels at.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people outrap Goodz though

Sounds good but who has Goodz faced that was a better rapper than him when they battled? Goodz is one of the best rappers in battle rap. Complex lyricism doesn't equal good rapping. Especially when you don't actively rap on beats.

Geechi NO not when they battled
Tay Roc NO
Gauge NO
2020 Cassidy NO
Jimz NO
Rone NO
Billy Boondocks NO
Ah Di Boom NO
Verb YES
Conceited NO
Hollow Da Don NO
Hitman Holla NO
Head Ice YES
Tech 9 NO
T- Top NO
K-Shine NO
Jae Millz YES
Danja Zone NO

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is saying You cannot neutralize someone outrapping you.”

An false absolute statement, YES or NO?

Stick to the topic

Danja Zone was RAPPING? What format is that? He had clever references, but the bars have no structure and all end in awkward spots. Where is the flow? That's not dope rapping where I come from. None of my people would even take him seriously.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Most people outrap Goodz though

nikkas said Goodz bodied Danja who clearly outrapped him

Another case of “if the narrative doesn’t favor Surf we’ll spit blatant lies” :russ:

Still can’t get over how Goodz made TTop look

I’m sayin’…I’ve counted out Goodz before and he has won. Not that I said he get bodied either. Just thinking whoever he is up against…they have a better skill set. And somehow that muthafukka pulls it off. I never know how but he does. I fukks with him in general but when he wins in battles I think he may lose, he still takes it.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
WTF is going on with Chris Unbias and that case? Something always pops up every year or something wtf is up with these technicalities and shyt.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Conceited the new host of Yo MTV raps with DJ Diamond Kuts

I would like to see Con get the opportunity to host something fresh.

He’s like the go to guy to host shows that need to stay in the past. Shows like singled out and yo mtv raps, you can’t recreate the past. Might as well throw this nygga on the real world with big titty Coral