Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ave can rap circles around Rosenberg Raw but that won't save him from getting 3-0'd.

This content, slightly uninspired version of Ave be getting his ass kicked. I don't see what would get him so motivated to battle Rosenburg.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Ave can rap circles around Rosenberg Raw but that won't save him from getting 3-0'd.

This content, slightly uninspired version of Ave be getting his ass kicked. I don't see what would get him so motivated to battle Rosenburg.

Nah Ave style just ran its course. Them dated ass references and that predictable ass flow is getting old. Dont help that the punches themselves are pretty lukewarm. People just now starting to see it. Hell he BARELY beat a choking Jey The Nitewing. The bowl just ass.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
How so? Like industry rappers perform for each other?
So Joe brought up Midnight Madness after they talked about Cam'ron's freestyle. And Joe was saying he wants industry rappers to write verses they would use on a Flex freestyle, go to a mutual site, put 10K, 20K etc on the ground, both rap their verses and see who's is better, winner takes the money. Ice was saying they'd never do that. Plus, who would be the judges? It's just not practical. I'd love to see it, but I don't see how it could be done.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Literally every league rips off everything from Smack. Aren't they doing a tourney literally as a response to Smack Ultimate Madness? Even got a Twitch deal after URL got the deal with Caffeine.

"It must be the white boy thinking all nikkas crooks" - Ice Cube
I don't like that line anymore knowing Cube legit took that song from Cypress :francis:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
yeah i see why Snake won but i'll be damned if Nunn Nunn wasn't snappin'. dope battle.
Snake had a haymaker each round that landed nicely. didn't like Black Compass behind him kinda gassing tho.